Lineage II Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Valor

A New L2 Gaming Experience

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATS needs to feed to win hero..GG

Go down 
+2
Kontrol
BeefNoodle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BeefNoodle
Rookie
Rookie
BeefNoodle

ATS needs to feed to win hero..GG Empty
PostSubject: ATS needs to feed to win hero..GG   ATS needs to feed to win hero..GG Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:44 am

Serpentor with main class DA/Pally (Tank class.. shouldn't need feeding) Needs some pt's so he asks his friend for feeding and to log nobl chars.

-> http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot00094rj8.jpg

Donald needs more pt's..

http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot00095wb7.jpg

So that's about it. ATS needs to feed to make hero GG. Anyone else with posts of feeding are welcome to post it here.
Back to top Go down
Kontrol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Kontrol

PostSubject: Re: ATS needs to feed to win hero..GG   ATS needs to feed to win hero..GG Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:35 am

i dont see the big deal, on the last server i was on one alliance actually set a time for all their memebers to log in and participate in oly and picked ppl to become hero
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: ATS needs to feed to win hero..GG   ATS needs to feed to win hero..GG Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:22 am

I'll get around to feeding later so you can post some of me as well!

I'm all for a real hero tournament if Lundie or Cratus or whoever can be bothered to run one.

Its not like any of your members can beat us.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: ATS needs to feed to win hero..GG   ATS needs to feed to win hero..GG Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:31 am

Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: ATS needs to feed to win hero..GG   ATS needs to feed to win hero..GG Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:19 pm

If they had the motivation or the time to do a proper tournament like L2Revenge used to and is now going to again, then you'd see an influx of players and much better fights.

Setting up an arena in the colliseum.

Putting all participants against their equal class 1v1, first to two wins in each set progresses onto the next fight.

Auto learn allows people to re-log and have skills ready for every fight, keeping it equal.

Disallowing uniques and titanium and +20 weaponry(if they want) is enforcable, keeping it equal-ish. (obviously captain +17 legit is gonna have an advantage over a +3)

Winners can be set to hero via the database, or even i believe assigned noble points so when the period ends at the 1st of the next month, they can claim hero normally. (Perhaps winners should be assigned 50-100 points to get some books also).

To avoid olympiad usage during the month, olympiad HTML can simple be edited disallowing participation.

Anyone think this is no good?
If you disagree, you're a faggot, or a feeder, or shit at the game.
I kept hero for 8months in a row as a gladiator cos no one could beat me 1v1 in a 100% equal fight.
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: ATS needs to feed to win hero..GG   ATS needs to feed to win hero..GG Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:47 pm

I NO WANT I WANT FEED.
Back to top Go down
DarkHades
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: ATS needs to feed to win hero..GG   ATS needs to feed to win hero..GG Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:51 pm

FEED ME IM HUNGRY!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATS needs to feed to win hero..GG   ATS needs to feed to win hero..GG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATS needs to feed to win hero..GG
Page 1 of 1