Lineage II Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Valor

A New L2 Gaming Experience

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!

Go down 
+8
Sarapis
GenOmega
BeefNoodle
Kontrol
Naruto
DarkHades
StormBringer
Akumaa
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Empty
PostSubject: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:47 am

I Just wanted everyone to see stormbringer at his best along with ATS. This is the same person who fed some retarded ass ideas to our server developers.

Demographic, Swoooosh vs. Stormbringer, LionHeart, Cortez, xXlionheartXx, Mrscouser, Yiyox

According to Stormbringer, if your wearing Titanium your a donator. Well i was borrowing a set that was farmed and at +3. Also i was wearing +3 Tat set with a baium ring. He also states his group was complete A grade. Funny Lionheart is in that picture, and if hes A grade, ATS is good at PVP.

StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! 30869683qd1
Back to top Go down
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:57 am

So storm goes into challenging people to his notorious 1v1`s which are complete CP spam joke of a PVP. We all saw it in his wonderful post of BAMF vs HIM. Bamf pretty much stood there and LOL`d after watching him start cp pot smashing. Thats not 1v1 PVP, MR.PRO. Then comes the best comment of the day. AW are OP`d because bluff is overpowered. Now thats a great observation. You get the 10 second bluff, happens on retail its the full effect, and crit silence because im using the hero dagger, ( 5% chance of landing ) and im now a bugged character in his PRO opinion. But hey, he was wearing Dark Crystal because its not obvious to use Majestic to protect from stun and shock skills the known killer of Bishops.

BTW, on this server with pow,cat buff and the hero dagger, i crit for an emazing 1.1k against a necro without a summon in plat armor. Now anyone who has played retail and any other server know daggers, specially AW with those buffs hit for atleast 2.5-5k EASY. Im underpowered and you still got tossed.

StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! 29985909ik9
Back to top Go down
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 5:09 am

So now were are in the how we lose a 6v2, with a bish excuses mode. Well i got bluffed crit silence, and my other 5 guys couldnt manage to drop both of you, because 2 players got mage crit. Mage crits do happen, or maybe they should be nerfed and removed from the server because you clealy cant handle then even tho 3 of the players pvping with you, were necros themselves.

Now, for the armor and " UNIQUES " as you so call put it. Well outside the PDEF, plat light doesnt do much for a dagger. Doesnt change any of my critical damage skills. I know you also have a baium ring, and as for the hero dagger, LOL it adds small amount of HP/CP and gives me MM ability. Regardless, of the gear you would get rolled, your calling BLUFF overpowered and bugged when its at retail settings. If FD wasnt nerfed with a bow, which can be used again on retail, i loved to hear you cry about the 6k crits to the back with a bow. Anyone complaining about skills and effects about a character which are at current retail status, obviously and knows nothing about their own character and clearly cant play his char to its full potential if you know nothing about it.

Whining? Im not going around asking for nerfs on classes which arent bugged. I didnt lose the 6v2 pvp and get killed a second time by Demo after attempting to spawn grief buff him. You pmed me, not the other way around.

StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! 22982934zx9
Back to top Go down
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 5:17 am

Regarding my hero. Well i only did beat out 7 other players including BAMF and MORFI. Either i or zort on his cat summon had the most points for the entire olympiad. Its not like you or anyone else was gonna beat me in the olympiad.

StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! 16437884dh3
Back to top Go down
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 5:24 am

More chat giggles... Oh look its cortz and his " A GRADE " archer gear. Damn that looks like Drac and a SB +20.

StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! 96337805gp1
Back to top Go down
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 5:28 am

ATS members at their best.

StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! 54354690je7
StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! 54354690je7.b62ef7ff5f
Back to top Go down
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 5:46 am

Storm your an embarrasment to the server. Your pvp skills are even lower then the most beginner of BR`s. You talk about how PRO you ALLY is and how much of a good pvper you are. Its funny when i talk to Lundie who partially believes in your ideas, specially when he thinks it will bring better pvp to the server. So far, all ive seen is pretty pathetic PVP, half the server population leave, and a big mouth douche who never shuts up, call himself a PRO at pvp.

You will never be on my LEVEL of PVP ability or my understanding of the game in general. Anyone who has played with me knows this. You have proven the fact your a complete pathetic little toilet bug. Its clear and obvious to EVERYONE here by your pathetic talk and actions in PVP. When i see people like naruto back up your shit talk with his own, then on a 2v2 with his archer and a friend take his gear off and get pked by me shows how much you guys FAIL to back your mouths up, and how only in outstanding numbers do you guys decide to pvp.

http://lineage2valor.heavenforum.org/reports-f14/spawn-healing-t163.htm
http://lineage2valor.heavenforum.org/reports-f14/perching-t159.htm
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 5:47 am

you talk alot of shit for someone who somehow lost 3 v 1.

Like imagine dying on a full donated necro and AW.

I'd also like to make fun of you cos you only stab for "1.1k" from the front cos u dont know how focus death works.
On top of that, hero dagger doesnt give might mortal, it gives focus chance effect.

Nice focus power on hotbar there dude.

And im sorry people dont go around fully stacked and geared on retail, thats why they arent considered overpowered.
someone did, everyone knows DVP and the rest. ooh they rocked(!). full buffed, geared, botting and using special programs/controllers.
lmfao.

Dont use retail as an excuse for the fact you pvp with overpowered characters and still lose.

wheres the screenshots of Cortez and I steam rolling you both despite UE and bluff landing?
Like what 5 times? lawl

P.s we're outnumbered. Just cos ur shitty 2 people dont have an alliance aint my problem.

I'm better than you at it all. Prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
DarkHades
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:28 am

dude come back when you can pvp without a bishop simple as that, i have never seen you pvping alone. If you use a bishop with a spellhowler to nuke while you pvp your nothing

dont even know why your speaking on here your a none factor
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:39 am

Never even seen them with a bishop.

I just know they run around in full titanium and a couple of uniques, daring to talk smack when neither of them can take us on 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 etc.

And this guy says im not on his level? rofl. Never heard of this guy, never seen this guy before, non factor with a mouth inmy opinion.

Just another angry gamer after getting beaten so hard has to make a whine/bitch post about finally winning against us. Though not proving it. Just posting a conversation where I respond to his flames?

Like i said, wheres the fights at where hes downed by us repeatedly lol
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:31 am

This post is sooooo boring....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edilsondacunha
Kontrol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Kontrol

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:57 pm

Naruto wrote:
This post is sooooo boring....

i have to agree with u there...i read the first paragraph then gave up and just looked at the screenies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:42 pm

DarkHades wrote:
dude come back when you can pvp without a bishop simple as that, i have never seen you pvping alone. If you use a bishop with a spellhowler to nuke while you pvp your nothing

dont even know why your speaking on here your a none factor

I guess stormbringer is nothing then along with the rest of your ally.
Back to top Go down
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:45 pm

http://www.livepvp.com/index.php?p=viewfiles&fileid=1789

http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/item.html#itemsTop

Thats enough to answer your stupid post storm. Also FD was nerfed, and was only used for the purpose of using the bow from the back.
Back to top Go down
BeefNoodle
Rookie
Rookie
BeefNoodle

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:35 pm

WOW.. Nice topic Akuuuma.. That really highlights stormy's pro skills @ L2 ROFL. GJ STORM HAHAHAHAHAHHAA
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:52 pm

good job there yo u quoted some flames cos u died a few times after winning like twice.

lol FD was nerfed in regards to bow attack power.

It is still 360 might mortal effect, with increases damage from behind and reduced from the front.

focus power remains an increase from behind, and decrease from front.

hero dagger remains focus chance, not might mortal.

Enhancement
Increases MaxMP, MaxCP, Atk. Spd., MP regen rate, and the success rate of Mortal and Deadly Blow from the back of the target.

Learn2Play plx, repeat again.

BeefNoodle wrote:
That really highlights stormy's pro skills
Back to top Go down
GenOmega
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:15 pm

1. Storm got owned by the reports forum
2. Freaking Pro dagger hero vid.
3. Storms a whiny bitch in game.
4. Yup, he never pvps alone cause he gets pked.
Back to top Go down
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:58 pm

StormBringer wrote:
good job there yo u quoted some flames cos u died a few times after winning like twice.

lol FD was nerfed in regards to bow attack power.

It is still 360 might mortal effect, with increases damage from behind and reduced from the front.

focus power remains an increase from behind, and decrease from front.

hero dagger remains focus chance, not might mortal.

Enhancement
Increases MaxMP, MaxCP, Atk. Spd., MP regen rate, and the success rate of Mortal and Deadly Blow from the back of the target.

Learn2Play plx, repeat again.

BeefNoodle wrote:

What flames, looks like complete BR crying to me. Got rolled a few times? Rofl, i pked your crew like 20 times before 7 of you came. Oh your a big shot because you 3v1 me, bish,necro and an archer. Great job, you got 3 more and i came back with 1. You got rolled. Ported back and you got rolled again.

FD was nerfed, i was in vent with saitx when he was doing it. Also daggers dont use FD other than with a bow, thats the whole fucking point. Any pro dagger knows this, and its clear in the vid i posted for you. The only time someone might use it, is if FP is still on cool down.

As for the dagger there isnt a FOCUS chance to it. It would be called a CRT damage if that, which its not because it doesnt really enhance critical damage. It adds a small amount of damage based on 2 skills, and if those skills are normally from the front, and the dagger enhances it from the back. It becomes 360. Only backstab isnt affected.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:06 pm

StormBringer wrote:

BeefNoodle wrote:

didn't u just copy half of the text or i'm blind?
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:36 am

OH my GOD this GUY?!

"focus chance" and "CRT damage"?

rofl focus chance increases landing rate from sides and behind, and nerfs damage from the front.

Learn to play. you make me fucking sick. "adds a small amount of damage" and "normally from the front" LOL..

8|

This..
guy..
lol.
Back to top Go down
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:16 am

StormBringer wrote:
OH my GOD this GUY?!

rofl focus chance increases landing rate from sides and behind, and nerfs damage from the front.

Learn to play. you make me fucking sick. "adds a small amount of damage" and "normally from the front" LOL..

8|

This..
guy..
lol.

You talk like anyone is actually listening to you. There isnt anything in the game called FOCUS CHANCE. Stop trying to make up shit you have no clue about. Learn to play? LOL you sit there laugh at me using FP, when its the correct skill to use, Posted a PVP video of a person i know whose hero on retail, who on his worst day can out pvp you on a lvl 20 char. I didnt lose the 2v6 you did.

You come into L2V talking shit cuz your sucking Rogue`s cock all day long. Oh rogue, your the brother to Lundie, pliz plix plox tell him to nerf chars i cant beat them, and ill suck your dick and love you long time. You got ran out of L2F, ran out of L2R and you still think your someone known. Your just a loud mouth douche bag, and in fact you remind me of PKHappy from L2F. Kid got raped all day long and never shut the fuck up. Thats exactly you. So do everyone a favor, cut your wrists. You got rolled, owned, humiliated, and everyone knows how pathetic a scrub you are. END GAME!
Back to top Go down
GenOmega
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:38 am

Akumaa wrote:
StormBringer wrote:
OH my GOD this GUY?!

8|

This..
guy..
lol.

You talk like anyone is actually listening to you. There isnt anything in the game called FOCUS CHANCE. Stop trying to make up shit you have no clue about. Learn to play? LOL you sit there laugh at me using FP, when its the correct skill to use, Posted a PVP video of a person i know whose hero on retail, who on his worst day can out pvp you on a lvl 20 char. I didnt lose the 2v6 you did.

You come into L2V talking shit cuz your sucking Rogue`s cock all day long. Oh rogue, your the brother to Lundie, pliz plix plox tell him to nerf chars i cant beat them, and ill suck your dick and love you long time. You got ran out of L2F, ran out of L2R and you still think your someone known. Your just a loud mouth douche bag, and in fact you remind me of PKHappy from L2F. Kid got raped all day long and never shut the fuck up. Thats exactly you. So do everyone a favor, cut your wrists. You got rolled, owned, humiliated, and everyone knows how pathetic a scrub you are. END GAME!
+ FREAKING 10, the REAL PROS KNOW, that THIS it the TRUTH.
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:45 am

Uhh.. focus chance is a TH and PW skill. wat are u smoking?

And i didnt know Rogue was Lundies brother until actually about 5 hours ago.
I didnt have anything nerfed except necro debuff landing rate.

heres a question, what classes do i play? thats right bud, Necro and Hawkeye.
Suck it up fucker, im for fair play u suck dick.

Rogue approached me when i came to the server, and i helped them kill Lilith just cos i had nothing else to do, and decided to start out neutral rather than jumping into BadInfluence or EaglesOfhope and starting a war.

I dont know where you get ur info from, but lying doesnt cut it bud.

GeneralOmega wrote:
the REAL PROS KNOW, that THIS it the TRUTH.

Talk about a joke.

My guess is really, ur just upset cos ur shitty at ur class, whereas i roll around burning through row upon row, with my 2 nerfed classes.

Ooh, shit son.
Back to top Go down
GenOmega
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:47 am

StormBringer wrote:

GeneralOmega wrote:
the REAL PROS KNOW, that THIS it the TRUTH.

Talk about a joke.

My guess is really, ur just upset cos ur shitty at ur class, whereas i roll around burning through row upon row, with my 2 nerfed classes.

Ooh, shit son.
Actually I'm very good at necro KTHXBYE.
Back to top Go down
Praised
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:31 pm

I own you all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!   StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormBringer, [A]ll [T]he [S]crubs, and retarded nerf ideas!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next