Lineage II Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Valor

A New L2 Gaming Experience

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello! I'm Qchan!

Go down 
+9
NiteDog
SirIlix
Naruto
GorillaZ
StormBringer
Cratus
ArchReaper
Fatal
Qchan
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Qchan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Qchan

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:57 am

Hi, I'm Qchan!

You guys didn't have a "Who are you" forum, so I just posted this here.

So, is this a new L2 server or something? Very interesting.

Well, whatever. I said to myself that I would help Nite Dog (before he tried to kill himself, the fool!).
I'm willing to give you guys some server resources. For example, how would you guys like a sister site or a mirror server? What I mean by that is while your server is hosting Bartz, I can host Kain or whatever. I'll do it for free and give you (the admins) full server access to the server. No restrictions or anything.

My server is a Linux operating server running on a fiber optic network. So, it's very very stable and very very fast.

I'm also hosting a Mumble chat server. It's similar to Ventrilo and Team Speak, except its faster and features automatic voice chat encryption. That means no one can listen in on whatever you guys chat about. I'll offer the chat server for free and give the admins super admin powers.

I won't stop there. I'm also hosting a webserver as well. It's located at http://www.ultra-edge.com:81 I'm willing to mirror any L2 files you guys may have. So, you can effectively use my server as a means to alleviate some bandwidth from your main server.

Also, last and not least, I have an auto updater program that I made called Custom Game Loader. If you wish to use it to auto update your players/clients, I'll give you both the program and the source code. It's programmed in C# and runs very fast. I designed it so that it would make updating the L2 clients very easy. All you have to do is open it. It'll automatically detect your L2 install and begin updating. So, all the player would have to do is open it, click start after its done updating and boom.

Anyway, if you guys are interested in my services, let me know. Nite Dog knows who I am. You can either reply to this thread, or email me at ultraedge@gmail.com.

Hope to see see a reply soon. You all take care!
Back to top Go down
Fatal
Genin
Genin

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:59 am

there is an introduction section >.>
Back to top Go down
Qchan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Qchan

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:06 am

Whoops! I didn't see it (6_6;
Back to top Go down
ArchReaper
Academy Student
Academy Student
ArchReaper

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:26 am

Whats the catch >.>
Back to top Go down
Qchan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Qchan

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:31 am

There's no catch. I don't want anything in return.
Back to top Go down
ArchReaper
Academy Student
Academy Student
ArchReaper

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:35 am

Then why are you doing it when it will end up costing you money...?
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Lineage II Valor Server Owner
Cratus

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:43 am

we'll think about it, but I personally don't know anyone who knows how to run Linux, but I'm sure that alone fact won't effect the decision about this.
Back to top Go down
Qchan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Qchan

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:58 am

How much money do you suppose it will cost me? I don't think it would cost me anything considering the server I'm running is a physical machine I can touch. Makes maintenance cheaper and cost effective.

Linux isn't hard to use if you know what you're doing. All you really need to do is edit the config files and restart the server. You may decide to add custom weapons here and there. You can use an FTP program to do that. From there, you can log into the server and just use the GM commands to restart the server. Error messages are found in the log folder. Use the FTP program to read the log messages. If it gets to a point where you need help, that's why I'm here.

Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:03 pm

Check this out before you fags fall for a cheap trick from someone with what appears to be very little experience in what he acts like he can handle.

I doubt this guy is at all legit lol.
Back to top Go down
ArchReaper
Academy Student
Academy Student
ArchReaper

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:04 pm

Ya sorry but I'm going to have to agree with Storm on this one. Looks too much like a scam :/
Back to top Go down
GorillaZ
Academy Student
Academy Student
GorillaZ

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:09 pm

a guy give something for free --- BAD :>
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:23 pm

StormBringer wrote:
Check this out before you fags fall for a cheap trick from someone with what appears to be very little experience in what he acts like he can handle.

I doubt this guy is at all legit lol.
/agree.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edilsondacunha
Qchan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Qchan

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:26 pm

Alright. What can I say that will allow you to believe me? I'll answer any question. I can also back it all up with proof if you so desire it.
Back to top Go down
Fatal
Genin
Genin

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:28 pm

god dam azn lady lickin wii mote....must not fap
Back to top Go down
Qchan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Qchan

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:38 pm

I'll be checking this post often. If you have questions, be sure to post here. If you need to speak to me in real time, then I am currently idling in the L2Valor IRC channel.
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:48 pm

L2off files dont work on linux. If you wanna rip some poor server admins try it somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
GorillaZ
Academy Student
Academy Student
GorillaZ

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:50 pm

New registered user: Qchan...

ur new here and want to take the serv? :>
Back to top Go down
Qchan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Qchan

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:53 pm

Interesting. Many of you think I'm trying to rip the admins off. I'm not even sure I'd be able to do that considering I'm not asking for entry into any of the existing servers. I'm simply offering my services.

Not too sure how to convince anyone considering no one is asking questions. No one is really trying to investigate. People are just assuming this is some sort of scam, yet they have no information to make such outlandish conclusions.

I assure you I'm very reputable, but if you have doubts, be sure to ask. I'm idling in the IRC channel right now. If you can't make it there, reply here.
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:54 pm

Never heard of you, and have no access to IRC at this building.

Wheres a display of your work? you should be notorious for this.
Back to top Go down
Qchan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Qchan

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:57 pm

StormBringer wrote:
Never heard of you, and have no access to IRC at this building.

Wheres a display of your work? you should be notorious for this.

Where is a display of my work? What do you mean? Like evidence of me hosting a server or what? I'm not sure what you're asking.
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:59 pm

Yeah i'm asking for links to servers you hosted or helped with.
And proof that you hosted or helped them.

You cant just show up offering "free" services, claiming to be an expert when you got no proof to your existence.
Back to top Go down
Qchan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Qchan

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:12 pm

StormBringer wrote:

You cant just show up offering "free" services, claiming to be an expert when you got no proof to your existence.

Ah, I see. I thought I gave a link already.

http://ultra-edge.com:81

http://ultraedge.shacknet.nu:81

They both point to the same IP.

I'm not sure what other proof you need.

The HTML on the site is broken since I haven't really maintained it in awhile. Reason why is because I thought of it as being a big hassle.

Here are some other sites I'm hosting. One of them being a WoW server that I had up at one time.

http://ultra-edge.com:81/wow
http://ultra-edge.com:81/darkdiamond

Here is another sister site I have located in Japan in which I have many other sites hosted.

http://kmr.homeip.net/~mcleod
http://kmr.homeip.net/~mcleod/ae/romulation/
http://kmr.homeip.net/~mcleod/ae/index3.html
http://kmr.homeip.net/~mcleod/ae/index2.html

Here's another which is an exact mirror of the last one on the list

http://ultraedge.ariatown.net/

Would you like more proof?
Back to top Go down
NiteDog
Donator
Donator
NiteDog

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:36 pm

umm dude storm its turei know Qchan he use to host my l2 server for free and shit he is realy great with this shit he is also a great dev i just thught i would get some one elase envloed and shit to help with the server and so but yeha htis is no joke its all ture
Back to top Go down
NiteDog
Donator
Donator
NiteDog

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:37 pm

StormBringer wrote:

i asked him to come and help dude i told yall im realy big in the l2 world
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Cratus

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:00 pm

but we don't need that kind of help, if he's interested in DeVing, he should apply for the position...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! I'm Qchan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Qchan!   Hello! I'm Qchan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! I'm Qchan!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage II Valor :: Server Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: