Lineage II Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Valor

A New L2 Gaming Experience

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back form The Dead was my fairwell post

Go down 
+6
Kontrol
SirIlix
StormBringer
Naruto
Cratus
NiteDog
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteDog
Donator
Donator
NiteDog

Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Empty
PostSubject: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:46 am

Cratus was posting this for me

At about 10:20 PM Central US time, I exited the ATS Ventrilo after a failed attempt to snap the player NiteDog out of his senses about killing himself via OD after his girlfriend(the love of his life) dumped him. I would like to pay my respect and hope that he somehow makes a call to 911 and gets emergency help, but if otherwise, I wish him to rest in peace. Please, do not flame him, or make fun of him for committing suicide because my wrath will be inflamed severely and your punishment will be excruciating. RIP NiteDog, I barely knew you, but while I did, those times were some to remember...
Crying or Very sad

Cratus i love you very much if it was not for you i would be dead now thx you very much for saving my life if there is anyway i could ever repay you let me know and im doing ok for now. Im hooked up to some IVs shit and shitting pills out my ass.
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Lineage II Valor Server Owner
Cratus

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:54 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteDog
Donator
Donator
NiteDog

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:54 am

arent you happy now you did help me and im not dead and i did call 919 twice
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Cratus

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:57 am

good
Back to top Go down
NiteDog
Donator
Donator
NiteDog

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:00 am

yep i could Imagen leaving my clan i was dead and came back i think im a lucky man dont you
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:18 am

Sorry to be rude but, WTF is going on?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edilsondacunha
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:34 am

Yeah, is this some weed-induced bullshit or did NiteDog really get dumped on valentines day?

rofl see u on vent
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:39 am

StormBringer wrote:
Yeah, is this some weed-induced bullshit or did NiteDog really get dumped on valentines day?

rofl see u on vent
/agree.
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Cratus

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:26 am

it wouldn't be funny, if you tried to kill yourself...
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:53 pm

WTF NiteDog tried to kill himself?

For your information, I'm a mate of NiteDog so I have nothing against him.
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Cratus

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:16 pm

did you not read his original thread?
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Cratus

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:18 pm

and yes, he did try to kill himself, but luckily I was there to help, over Vent/msn though
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:49 pm

Fuck, I thought this was some kind of joke, I didn't think for once that this was true.

My advice for you NiteDog is to take things easy bro.
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:12 pm

I'll talk to him later tonight, hes been on all day but not moved i dont think.
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:39 pm

ye he didn't move yet.
Back to top Go down
NiteDog
Donator
Donator
NiteDog

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:04 pm

i just got out the hospital and no none of this is fake i tried to kill myself im under suicide watch now and i will be under it for awhile and if it was not for Cratus and Cilvyenn i would be dead now they talked some sense into me while i was so fucked up on pills im still a bit druged and spaced out. I was past out on the flower when people got they said my heart had stopped and they did that shock thing lol i have no more chest hair and i was so fucked up i would not go to the hospital so they stayed at my house the whole night and just morning around 7:00 o'clock when i woke up i went to the hospital and im just got home i still got a fucking iv stuck in my arm lol but other then that im doing ok i think lol
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:57 pm

You'll be ok bro coz you recived some Cratus love, lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteDog
Donator
Donator
NiteDog

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:51 pm

lol i hope
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Cratus

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:34 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kontrol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Kontrol

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:32 pm

glad to see ur alright bro, get well soon
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:20 am

Oi Cratus you sly! Reply my private email regarding the Noblesse Tiera! >.>
Back to top Go down
Qchan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Qchan

PostSubject: Hmm   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:46 am

Hi, I'm Qchan from L2 Ultra Edge. I heard about Nitedog trying to kill himself.

Some advice for him...

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU STUPID?! OVER A CHICK?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Now, I could understand if the Mob were after you because you owned them thousands of dollars. I could even understand if you were trying to kill yourself because you thought you were immortal or something...

But over some random chick?

Dude, she won't be the first nor will she be the last that will or may dump you. This is a process in life that happens to everyone. I remember when my first gf dumped me. I cried for weeks. However, that's a process everyone has to go through. Nowadays, if a girl dumps me I just brush my shoulders off and go to the next chick until I find the right one for me. She obviously wasn't the right one for you. However, don't show her that you'll end your life over her. After you're dead, she'll still forget about you.

Live long so she'll remember the man she dumped. Let her regret her decision by showing her how happy you are without her.
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:48 am

They were together for years, longterms hurt.

But ic ant say ive ever cried over a relationship for more than 30seconds lol.

Weeks? <_<
Back to top Go down
Aelmarkin
Academy Student
Academy Student
Aelmarkin

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:52 am

always always weird waking up one morning and seeing the message on msn "hey its been nice playing with you, im on my final hours on this earth, ive taken 23 pills and now im puking blood." Happy your ok NiteDog
Back to top Go down
Fatal
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:00 am

yea i got that 2 :S i r cried
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back form The Dead was my fairwell post
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next