Lineage II Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Valor

A New L2 Gaming Experience

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

that's not funny

Go down 
+7
Kronic
Praised
BestForEva
JeffPrick
ArchReaper
Cratus
Sarapis
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:02 am

the situation looks like this
I had my items on my buffer char... on which the acc info/login has nothing in common with the nickname.
so those fags that got on kermas acc ckecked my login info and used the control panel to change it and get a new one. it was my alt and a fact is i hadnt got the security questions and answers.....
BUT THEY WEREN'T ABLE TO GET MY LOGIN INFO

I have lost a antharas earring +5 / zaken earring +5 / baium ring +5 / taestossian ring|necklace +7 / titanium robe set whole +4 except the gloves which were +3 / dusk shield / dusk sword +21 (WHICH WAS THE ONLY one on the server.)

Please look into it and i'm looking forward to gettin my items back - as it was not my fault.

with hope,
Sarap.

Last edited by on Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:16 am

lol well if i see someone with your dusk sword ill be sure to SS that ho..lol not hard to see that weapon its fucking HUGE and SHINY:D
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Lineage II Valor Server Owner
Cratus

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:51 am

the only things truly reaquireable would be the the +20 dusk, if you donated for it, but we could maybe make a deal of sorts to return some of the items, but truthfully, they're gonez.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:52 am

you can't be serious.
it was not my fault that they got on kermas account and checked my login info.
dude it's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
ArchReaper
Academy Student
Academy Student
ArchReaper

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:53 am

I'd say that's an owned.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:55 am

i wouldn't say that as it was the staffs mistake.
a fucking huge mistake.
Back to top Go down
ArchReaper
Academy Student
Academy Student
ArchReaper

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:57 am

Sarapis wrote:
i wouldn't say that as it was the staffs mistake.
a fucking huge mistake.

It's not the staff's mistake that someone chose to hack your account. What kind of idiotic logic is that?
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Cratus

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:01 pm

ohh really, I do believe it was not the whole staff's fault, but one individual who decided to have a very simplistic security question/ account info and it's just due to the fact that because you stood out, or had good gear on, they wanted your account, and had a GM in their control to be able to tell what that account was.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:02 pm

w/o kermas account they would't do it!
so the staff is responsible for makin a free way to changing the pswd by the control panel on his account.
that's all i have to say.
let's wait for more people like saitx or Lundie. u have nothing to say here except cratus as for now. please stfu and let the gms reply. it is a real problem and ur just jealous.
kkthxbaibai
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:03 pm

ofc not the whole staffs mistake. so u have to be sure who are you hireing.
it is not mine problem nor my fault.
as i said. no comments as for now.
Back to top Go down
JeffPrick
Rookie
Rookie
JeffPrick

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:09 pm

I've seen Lundie checking logs of some guys who got hacked and well he retrived and gave back the items, so why wouldnt he help Sarapis ?

It's all about if GMs do care or do not.
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Cratus

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:13 pm

Sarapis, it's not the staff's fault as I said. It's fucking Kerma's, he should've made his questions harder to answer and made his account name more difficult to figure out. Get over the fact that your account got hacked, it's your own fault for being the target of the hackers wants.

Last edited by on Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BestForEva
Rookie
Rookie

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:13 pm

Smells like we got some corrupt GM's >.< g fuckin' g
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Cratus

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:18 pm

sounds like he should'nt get stuff back that he got from in-game raid bosses and such, so go fuck
Back to top Go down
Praised
Rookie
Rookie

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:52 pm

Ah i am drowning in the tears!

Sucks.
Back to top Go down
Kronic
Donator
Donator

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:59 pm

Only reason the GM's wouldnt want to give the gear back is cuz they want you to donatez more Smile. trust me, thats pretty much the only thing they worry about.
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:31 pm

I dont see how its Kermas fault, did u confirm Kerma somehow looked up your info rofl?

Its your fault you're such a dumb goof, imo.
Back to top Go down
Zort
Rookie
Rookie
Zort

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 4:00 pm

Cratus wrote:
...your account got hacked, it's your own fault for being the target of the hackers wants.
Did you fuckin hear what are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Cratus

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:39 am

First off, correct your English grammar on the forums. Second of all, only in certain circumstances will you be able to get your gear back, and even more so, only if you donated for it. But first, we need to delete the gear that was stolen from the database, and since Lundie is grounded, it might be a while until you get your items back because I'm not real clear on how to delete those items, let alone find them.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:00 pm

okay so now im fucked since cratus hates me for nothing.

Last edited by on Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:06 pm

Wow dude you act like scan now who makes like 4 threads to tell people he got hacked. PM an admin ONCE, tell him about the situation, wait.

Not hard right?

-.-

The forums are now flooded with that hacking shit, If Im new on a server and see 93575 threads bout hacking GM accounts Id be gone before you can count to 3.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:31 pm

i made an only one, and i don't need anyone else to post in here cuz it's useless
i just need the staff.
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:38 pm

el oh el PM?

(other people obviously dont get annoyed if you PM an admin with your story because nobody can see it)
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:45 pm

pming like the whole staff?
they may even not check it.
and when its here they do it eventhough they don't know what it its
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:06 pm

Let me make this simple... "IT AINT NO-ONES FUCKING FAULT." Who in the world would know that the server would get hacked? NO-ONE!

it's commen sense that Sarapis should and will get his items back. Enough said.

BTW,
Cratus wrote:
Lundie is grounded

What's that about? Lundie got grounded by his parents or what?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edilsondacunha
Sponsored content

that's not funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: that's not funny   that's not funny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

that's not funny
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next