Lineage II Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Valor

A New L2 Gaming Experience

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of suggestions

Go down 
+9
Kontrol
SUP3RFRE4K
Lundie
MedicaLKit
5c4n
Sarapis
StormBringer
Naruto
Fatal
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fatal
Genin
Genin

List of suggestions Empty
PostSubject: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:52 am

Well i decided to right down some suggestions after playing here for a while.

Here we go:
Raid boss status page: Not for every raidboss. but major ones like cabrio. toi's. baium. antharas, ant queen. and rb's who drop full TiT armor.

Stuff that shouldnt be droppable: like i said i came from l2f. and what was awesome over there was if your farmed enough 'lifestones' you could aug a wep. An aug'd wep gave u special sa added along with current SA. best thing about it was it was undroppable. untradeable(even through freight). Also raidboss jewels shouldnt be droppable. This is retail common now we worked for them why drop them? All gear donated for weps and shit should NEVER be droppable. Example: woot i just got am acu +16 lets pk. zomg zerg i died. FUCK i dropped my am. /recall.

Clanhalls need to be cleared from incative clans: nough said

Buffers: Have u looked at the buffs on there? invocation, that simply fucks a necro over. If invo cation goes in, why cant the PP EE and SE buffs for mages also go in?

Active GM's: havent seen a single one ingame since ive been here.

Events: -vacant-

Ill bring more to the table later
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:56 am

I agree with some of the things you said.

But two active GMs are Kontrol and xHusky so you can't talk shit about them.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edilsondacunha
Fatal
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 10:07 am

Not talking shit, just never seen them with /gmlist
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 10:13 am

Invocation needs to be there tbfh.
Necros debuffing is more than enough to ruin a character or disable it, allowing them to nuke like a sorc/sps/sh is OTT.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:09 pm

Fatal wrote:
Stuff that shouldnt be droppable: like i said i came from l2f. and what was awesome over there was if your farmed enough 'lifestones' you could aug a wep. An aug'd wep gave u special sa added along with current SA. best thing about it was it was undroppable. untradeable(even through freight).

augumentation system fucked l2f totally.

Fatal wrote:
Also raidboss jewels shouldnt be droppable. This is retail common now we worked for them why drop them?

they are not droppable.

Fatal wrote:
All gear donated for weps and shit should NEVER be droppable. Example: woot i just got am acu +16 lets pk. zomg zerg i died. FUCK i dropped my am.

don't pekay if ur a carebear.

Fatal wrote:
/recall.

you can't recall.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:31 pm

Sarapis wrote:
Fatal wrote:
Stuff that shouldnt be droppable: like i said i came from l2f. and what was awesome over there was if your farmed enough 'lifestones' you could aug a wep. An aug'd wep gave u special sa added along with current SA. best thing about it was it was undroppable. untradeable(even through freight).

augumentation system fucked l2f totally.

Fatal wrote:
Also raidboss jewels shouldnt be droppable. This is retail common now we worked for them why drop them?

they are not droppable.

Fatal wrote:
All gear donated for weps and shit should NEVER be droppable. Example: woot i just got am acu +16 lets pk. zomg zerg i died. FUCK i dropped my am.

don't pekay if ur a carebear.

Fatal wrote:
/recall.

you can't recall.
+1.
Back to top Go down
5c4n
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:46 pm

OMG some 1 scammed my accout.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MedicaLKit
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:06 pm

lol wow.. another one?
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:35 pm

not the only one
BUT they r prolly gonna do a rollback
CHILL OUT!
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:51 pm

Better fuckin not, i made some good gear today.

All "hacks" are fixable, the server was closed long before idiotface could cause any GM-related problems.
Back to top Go down
Lundie
Lineage II Valor Server Owner
Lundie

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:04 pm

//pissed_off on

Look, first off augmented weapons will never be on my c4 server. you want it so that people can aquire titanium, aquire raid boss jewls, maybe a hero weapon, and augment their weapon. Bam, pk spree all mother fuckin day cuz you dont drop shit!
Also, thanks for playing the server and then coming to complain. RAID BOSS JEWLS ARENT DROPPABLE.
Also gangsta. If you're going to rank our GM's according to activity, why don't you play my fucking server 24/7 before you rank us. Just because you aren't on when we do events, doesn't mean they don't happen.
And the buffs, don't play a necro if you dont wanna get owned by 'invocation'.

Also, im typically not a jerk, but your ignorance pissed me the hell off.
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:07 pm

I've been at 3 events and ignored 3-4.

I lost 1 due to no count
I won the 2v2
and won the 1v1 event.

The other 3-4s were hide n seek, and i know they did another pvp event that i ignored.

and im not on 24/7 so hey no excuses @ homos
Back to top Go down
Fatal
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:57 pm

Lundie wrote:
//pissed_off on

Look, first off augmented weapons will never be on my c4 server. you want it so that people can aquire titanium, aquire raid boss jewls, maybe a hero weapon, and augment their weapon. Bam, pk spree all mother fuckin day cuz you dont drop shit!
Also, thanks for playing the server and then coming to complain. RAID BOSS JEWLS ARENT DROPPABLE.
Also gangsta. If you're going to rank our GM's according to activity, why don't you play my fucking server 24/7 before you rank us. Just because you aren't on when we do events, doesn't mean they don't happen.

Listen im not trying to start stuff. I didnt say put augumentation on, i said i thought it was a cool thing. As for rb jewels blame my clan for being retarded about that and telling me they were. as for GM thing, im not saying anything bad i simply stated that in '2 days of being on the server i havent seen one GM' Anyways necro's will get wtf pwnt when clans take valakas on farm.
Back to top Go down
SUP3RFRE4K
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:44 pm

Lundie wrote:
//pissed_off on

It's about freaking time, seriously.
I always tell people if they dont like shit they can leave, they dont have to bitch for nerf nerf nerf change change change cause im a sissy bitchcake.

Also xHusky and Kontrol are on alot, it's just they dont always appear on //gmlist, probably because you guys only bitch to them and here if you cant in game, and you wonder why? When have you ACTUALLY needed a GMs help rather than bitching or chilling with them?

xHusky - solved alot of rule-breaker problems
Kontrol - Always there as well, goes does gm stuff and comes back

Both of them also have lives and know what they are talking about so, gg. you'd know that if you didnt bitch.
Back to top Go down
Kontrol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Kontrol

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:29 pm

Fatal wrote:
All gear donated for weps and shit should NEVER be droppable. Example: woot i just got am acu +16 lets pk. zomg zerg i died. FUCK i dropped my am. /recall.

Active GM's: havent seen a single one ingame since ive been here.

if ur stupid enough to pk and drop ur weapon u deserve to lose it, and as for the inactive gm's, just because we arent in /gmlist doesnt mean we arent online, i spent most of my time out of the gmlist to monitor people and make sure they arent doing the wrong thing, if you need to get in touch with a gm ingame just type /gmlist every 10 minutes or so

and as for the events, if i had the builder and permission to do events i would
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:51 am

Kontrol wrote:
if ur stupid enough to pk and drop ur weapon u deserve to lose it, and as for the inactive gm's, just because we arent in /gmlist doesnt mean we arent online, i spent most of my time out of the gmlist to monitor people and make sure they arent doing the wrong thing, if you need to get in touch with a gm ingame just type /gmlist every 10 minutes or so
/agree.

Kontrol wrote:
and as for the events, if i had the builder and permission to do events i would
Kontrol, why don't you try talk to Lundie about giving you the permission to do events bro? If he disagrees then try persuade him. Cool Laughing Razz

It would be awsome if you and Husky could do events together, it would also be cool if we had more events frequently. Very Happy

P.S. I know the staff are bussy with Game Updates or Life Issues, so no problem if this can't be done right now.
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Cratus

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:55 am

what am i invisible???? wait, im always the rabbit...
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Cratus

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:57 am

you can do events Kontrol, you just can't give out prizes, IOU FTW
Back to top Go down
BestForEva
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:24 pm

StormBringer wrote:
I've been at 3 events and ignored 3-4.

I lost 1 due to no count
I won the 2v2
and won the 1v1 event.

The other 3-4s were hide n seek, and i know they did another pvp event that i ignored.

and im not on 24/7 so hey no excuses @ homos

yeah right you won.... what else? >.>
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Cratus

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:17 pm

... flames (ugh)
Back to top Go down
BeefNoodle
Rookie
Rookie
BeefNoodle

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:17 am

Fatal, you think augged weps are a good idea? Look at L2F how fucked over that shit is due to that. SH's ALREADY mcrit the hell out of anything and you want them with more m crit aka Aug wep? LOL. Bro...
Back to top Go down
Kontrol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Kontrol

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:50 am

Cratus wrote:
you can do events Kontrol, you just can't give out prizes, IOU FTW

yeah i did a couple of tiny event's yesterday but every 2 minutes i would get a pm saying "what's the prize" or "make the prize blah blah blah"

everyone seem's to only do event's for a prize, remember kid's there is bragging rites also, everyone seems to think their a hero when they drop someone at bridge.

and last week or the week before lundie said he was gonna promote me to do events but i guess he's either forgotten or decided not to do it, doesnt bother me because he's the boss but people keep asking me to host events.
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Cratus

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:31 am

that suckz
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:12 am

Kontrol, even if Ludnie doesn't give you the priv to make prizes then np, just make events with no prizes... If people complain then they can fuck off and not participate.
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Cratus

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:32 am

true, or seriously, give them IOUs and Pm there names with the earned prizes, and they'll get them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of suggestions   List of suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of suggestions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next