Lineage II Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Valor

A New L2 Gaming Experience

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem with the Noblesse Quest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

Problem with the Noblesse Quest Empty
PostSubject: Problem with the Noblesse Quest   Problem with the Noblesse Quest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 3:19 pm

I donated for Subb Class and Noblesse for my char IG: Zeus, two days ago when Lundie came ingame. He made me sub: Bishop lv.75+, he then summoned lady of the lake and etc for the noblesse part. But since he was in a hurry he logged out, which resulted in the noblesse process unfinished.

He told me he wouldn’t be IG for a couple of days, so I then started doing the Noblesse quest myself, I killed Barikiel yesterday and received the quest staff item, afterwards I received “Caraline’s Letter (1)”. I went to Caraline in Goddard and clicked the “Precious Soul Stone Quest 4” and I got a reply saying “This quest is already completed.” Or something like “You have already completed this quest.”

I then spoke to Kontrol IG and explained my current problem, he ported me to lady of the lake to try and speak to her but nothing happened I got a reply from her saying “I have no tasks for you.”

Myself and Kontrol went to Ventrilo to try and speak to a GM like Saitx or Kratos who can make me noblesse. We tried to speak to xHusky but he was AFK in his channel.

Kontrol then told me that he would send emails to some of the GMs explaining my problem with the noblesse quest.

It’s now been 2 days since and I’m still having this problem with the noblesse quest, may a GM who can make me noblesse do so please?

I have proof that I’ve done the quest by having “Caraline’s Letter (1)” which is the last quest item I need to become noblesse.

Thank you.

P.S: I would like to say a huge thanks to Kontrols help IG towards my situation, thanks pal.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edilsondacunha
Husky
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Husky

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the Noblesse Quest   Problem with the Noblesse Quest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:22 pm

I am sorry for being AFK when I was needed by you Naruto. Dosen't matter to much, I know and probably could fix your problem but I don't have the builder level in order to attemp to fix it. As far as I know there are 3 people who can help you, that would be Lundie, Saitx and Cratus. Unfortionally thats all I can do for you bud, and I hope you see it resolved soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lineage2valor.com
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the Noblesse Quest   Problem with the Noblesse Quest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:32 pm

lol should so not do shit like that.
Why waste money i make a noble in less than 4-5 hours.

As far as i know if that has happened he may need to enter the database and delete some record for ur char as if ur char has actually completed it.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Husky

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the Noblesse Quest   Problem with the Noblesse Quest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:01 pm

Yah, if I had the builder I could fix it with out thinking about entering the box.
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the Noblesse Quest   Problem with the Noblesse Quest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:17 pm

If its possible without entering ze server all he needs is Lundie right?

*fap*
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the Noblesse Quest   Problem with the Noblesse Quest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:47 am

Np Husky, but can you just tell Cratus and Saitx about my problem please? I wish for this to be resolved before this Friday since I'm trying to compete in the Oly.

No need telling Lundie coz he already knows, so just tell Saitx and Cratus for me so that they can fix my problem as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edilsondacunha
Husky
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Husky

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the Noblesse Quest   Problem with the Noblesse Quest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:10 pm

I'll do what I can Naruto, but I don't talk to them much. I've had surgery done on my mouth so its in bed early and up for work early and then get him late. If I see them I'll let them know.

And Storm, this is a mature topic, go post your crap somewhere else.

Again Naruto, I'll try and get this solved for you asap.

Thread Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the Noblesse Quest   Problem with the Noblesse Quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with the Noblesse Quest
Page 1 of 1