Lineage II Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Valor

A New L2 Gaming Experience

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage crits vs Shit crits

Go down 
+12
Lundie
Husky
GenOmega
Sarapis
TonyPrick
Naruto
BestForEva
BeefNoodle
JeffPrick
DarkHades
SirIlix
StormBringer
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

Mage crits vs Shit crits Empty
PostSubject: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:56 am

Give us our fucking crit power back you fucked every class up except necros and spell howlers.
Dance of fire nerf = stupid
Death whisper nerf = stupid
ant queen nerf = good
baium nerf = good
cat queen nerf = good

Melee classes hit for nothing.

daggers hit for nothing.

archers hit for 1.5k and a very slow rate, and can even miss mages.

Nukers hit straight up for 2k to 5k on a regular hit, every shot, twice a second.
Mage crits are 50/50 and happen once or twice on EVERY target and immediately one shot ANY class in the game.

fix your fucking server before everyone leaves I didnt bring fucking 40 people here to fucking leave.

Just make a fuckin passive skill for ARCHER CLASSES ONLY, that REDUCES critical power by 30%.
so easy its not even funny, just.. so easy to do.
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:06 am

Im feeling same, somehow this server isnt as attractive as it was when I came here. In EVERY fucking PvP in DVC Bridge atleast 2 people get rolled by mage crits which 1 or 2 shot us. This shit is not funny anymore at all. Everyday I play here its the same:

Teleport to dvc bridge.
xXxXxBOBxBRxXxx hit you for 12k damage.

Teleporting back to DVC to roll him.

And what do I see then: BobBR brought even more friends

Bob and his 5 friends hit you for 2k dmg a regular hit with their necros. You hit them for 1.5k cuz your crit power sucks cock [if you even crit]. That is with a Hero Bow which has +15 or +16 power.
Back to top Go down
DarkHades
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:09 am

lol xxBOBXXBRXX
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:21 am

Not to mention the meer fact our maximum crit rate on an archer is now 50% (500)

What are we expected to do?

I mean our class is useless now we all have to reroll mages and just hold F1.

these guys dont gloom, they dont surrender, they use the WRONG vortex and STILL kill people just cos of the damage.
Back to top Go down
DarkHades
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:25 am

My L2J server is more balanced xD

bounce
Back to top Go down
JeffPrick
Rookie
Rookie
JeffPrick

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:22 pm

Wow, jeff agrees
Back to top Go down
BeefNoodle
Rookie
Rookie
BeefNoodle

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:29 pm

What are you crying about? On my SH I can easily get crit many times by a damn PR and get dropped. 2 archers on me critting i'm down... imo stop crying Storm.
Back to top Go down
BestForEva
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:33 pm

Play mages, cuz archer is class for non-skilled peoples like Stormie, leave everything in they'r places, since archer 1 shoted all mages before.... Revenge.
Back to top Go down
JeffPrick
Rookie
Rookie
JeffPrick

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:37 pm

kids crying cause they farmed/donated gear for mage.

in fact archers are just nerfed too much, like i cant beat simple br mage when i have cov/cat.
sooooo sad.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:49 pm

StormBringer wrote:
Give us our fucking crit power back you fucked every class up except necros and spell howlers.
Dance of fire nerf = stupid
Death whisper nerf = stupid
ant queen nerf = good
baium nerf = good
cat queen nerf = good

Melee classes hit for nothing.

daggers hit for nothing.

archers hit for 1.5k and a very slow rate, and can even miss mages.

Nukers hit straight up for 2k to 5k on a regular hit, every shot, twice a second.
Mage crits are 50/50 and happen once or twice on EVERY target and immediately one shot ANY class in the game.

fix your fucking server before everyone leaves I didnt bring fucking 40 people here to fucking leave.

Just make a fuckin passive skill for ARCHER CLASSES ONLY, that REDUCES critical power by 30%.
so easy its not even funny, just.. so easy to do.
Storm is right...

P.S: Try not to flame so much Storm. < We get your point without the flame.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edilsondacunha
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:07 pm

I play a necro and not one archer in the game can beat me 1 on 1.

I can handle 2 archers with reasonable ease too.

an SH is designed to remain in the back, its the weakest and strongest nuker.
Archers are DESIGNED to kill archers.

Learn the game before denying fact BeefNoodle.

I didnt intend to put this as aggressively as I did, but hey I dont crit half the time (obviously seeing as a 46.70% (467) chance of actually critting is ridiculous anyway), and ontop of that i only crit for 1.9k to 2.2k anyway.

PS ever fought a sorc 1v1 with ur archer? Good luck with ur -30% attack speed when he shits on your face
Back to top Go down
TonyPrick
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:04 pm

JeffPrick wrote:
Wow, jeff agrees

Jeff's Knows best, I couldnt Agree more

and Ye, picking Dagger user is pointless u die before u even think about Clicking Move
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:28 pm

StormBringer wrote:
I can handle 2 archers with reasonable ease too.

right lol!
Back to top Go down
GenOmega
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:57 pm

I thought storms ideas were what fucked up everything in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:10 pm

lmao woot another fag ass changes they do to the server...they dont do anything to bring players to this server..only makes them go away lol!
Back to top Go down
Husky
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Husky

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:20 pm

Post in the correct topic please... who knows, maybe you will get a reply from someone who can take this suggestion into consideration.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lineage2valor.com
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:31 am

K tell you what, i'll get a hold of a tit robe set and +16 to +20 mage weapon, and go with full mage crit offensive and defensive buffs.

In fact ill have my entire clan do that.

Then you tell me how useful your archers are.

The only reason we use archers on siege is to make fun of you.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:56 am

GenOmega wrote:
I thought storms ideas were what fucked up everything in the first place.
Weezy wrote:
lmao woot another fag ass changes they do to the server...they dont do anything to bring players to this server..only makes them go away lol!
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edilsondacunha
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:24 pm

Now that I critted another DC Robe user for 1.9k dmg with a hero bow I would say that I once again agree with storm.
Took us 2 cov'ed archers to take out 1 healer in dc/maj robe. Bit weird imo
Back to top Go down
Lundie
Lineage II Valor Server Owner
Lineage II Valor Server Owner
Lundie

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:27 pm

i loled at some of that.

i'll look into it pretty soon. i plan on making some gear changes, but certainly dance of fire and death whisper can be unnerfed.
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:29 pm

That would be awesome tbh. Would just need a decreased mage crit rate and PvP would be great fun again ^^
Back to top Go down
BeefNoodle
Rookie
Rookie
BeefNoodle

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:32 pm

Yeah I know.. you guys just like to OP your shit again.. then OP others shit, But if it was the other way around you would cry. Fucking eh.
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:33 pm

12k mage crits = 1 shot.
3k archer crits = 3 heals.
Back to top Go down
BestForEva
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:44 pm

I offer you to make Archers as they was, and add Deflect Arrow lvl 2 or 3 to Mages.. .Mages wouldn't get one shooted, Archers would be stil lstrong... good idea though Mad
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:45 pm

And mages would still crit for 12k while archers hit people for like 2k. That makes Mr BestForEva happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage crits vs Shit crits   Mage crits vs Shit crits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage crits vs Shit crits
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next