Lineage II Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Valor

A New L2 Gaming Experience

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do something....

Go down 
+7
minix
GenOmega
Zort
SirIlix
Sarapis
Tabasa
BestForEva
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BestForEva
Rookie
Rookie

Do something.... Empty
PostSubject: Do something....   Do something.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:36 pm

people are leaving the server.... becouse peoples whant some changes....

Like COV 4 mins is gay (Someone said to nerf archers) but what about mages? you nerf mages also....

I suggest if you want more people:

Do some custom Raid Bosses (So when there will be noone to pvp, you can go raid.)

Do some more lvling areas (So when Bridge is ganged by someone you can go lvl up anywhere else)

Make Dyes (So archers will get nerfed cuz other classes will be stronger, and nothing to add to archers with dyes)

Make more major events ( So everyone will be abble to get more good stuff and not only people that has good clan/ally)

Make custom Weapons droped at GC ( It will make server more balanced for sure)

And last thing, make all sieges Working (Castle sieges are the most enjoyble thing in l2)

Sorry for my English. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tabasa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tabasa

Do something.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something....   Do something.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:40 pm

BestForEva wrote:

Do some custom Raid Bosses (So when there will be noone to pvp, you can go raid.)

Do some more lvling areas (So when Bridge is ganged by someone you can go lvl up anywhere else)

Make Dyes (So archers will get nerfed cuz other classes will be stronger, and nothing to add to archers with dyes)

Make more major events ( So everyone will be abble to get more good stuff and not only people that has good clan/ally)

And last thing, make all sieges Working (Castle sieges are the most enjoyble thing in l2)

well... i need to argee.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

Do something.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something....   Do something.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:48 pm

same do i !
+1 !
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

Do something.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something....   Do something.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:15 pm

/agree with everything but cov time. Should be 5min maximum - 15min was a bit gay tbh.
Back to top Go down
Zort
Rookie
Rookie
Zort

Do something.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something....   Do something.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:33 pm

valor can't offer anything special to new players, tbh, so no1 want to stay here. That's my point of view...
Back to top Go down
GenOmega
Chuunin
Chuunin

Do something.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something....   Do something.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:33 pm

Too many changes everyday.
Back to top Go down
minix
Donator
Donator

Do something.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something....   Do something.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:26 pm

BestForEva wrote:

Agree.
Back to top Go down

Do something.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something....   Do something.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:38 pm

Zort wrote:
valor can't offer anything special to new players, tbh, so no1 want to stay here. That's my point of view...
omfg +1
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

Do something.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something....   Do something.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:57 am

SirIlix wrote:
/agree with everything but cov time. Should be 5min maximum - 15min was a bit gay tbh.
I also agree with you SirIlix.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edilsondacunha
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

Do something.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something....   Do something.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:07 am

everything is decided.... cov i staying 5 minutes , c5 skills are added , dyes are added, and still tatoos are left but they will be prolly deleted aswell to balance the server.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

Do something.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something....   Do something.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:12 am

Sarapis wrote:
everything is decided.... cov i staying 5 minutes , c5 skills are added , dyes are added, and still tatoos are left but they will be prolly deleted aswell to balance the server.

That's better. But Oly time still needs to be fixed, coz 24/7 Oly sux.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

Do something.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something....   Do something.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:35 am

now it sucks, although when we will have more people it won't be so bad Surprised
Back to top Go down
Skullzor
Rookie
Rookie
Skullzor

Do something.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something....   Do something.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:11 pm

custom weapons and balance ? if you increase p atk and m atk it's gonna basicly ruin pvp what's the balance in it ? first hit = win ? gay
Back to top Go down
MedicaLKit
Rookie
Rookie

Do something.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something....   Do something.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:51 pm

/agree
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

Do something.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something....   Do something.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:10 am

/agree.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

Do something.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something....   Do something.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:23 pm

/agree.
Back to top Go down
wAAt
Rookie
Rookie

Do something.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something....   Do something.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:16 pm

BestForEva wrote:
people are leaving the server.... becouse peoples whant some changes....

Like COV 4 mins is gay (Someone said to nerf archers) but what about mages? you nerf mages also....

Sorry for my English. lol! lol!
fakmaderz. you are pro pvper FAK dude. if you cant play without cov for leave this game please.....
Back to top Go down

Do something.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something....   Do something.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:38 pm

wtf is up with ur sig everytime i think that i just think that your a fucking fag that loves playing with little kids dicks and shit its the fucking stupidest sig i have ever seen in my life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do something.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do something....   Do something.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do something....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage II Valor :: User Feedback :: Suggestions-
Jump to: