Lineage II Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Valor

A New L2 Gaming Experience

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up

Go down 
+5
Naruto
StormBringer
Sarapis
GenOmega
Akumaa
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Empty
PostSubject: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:43 am

This post needs to be made, so ill go ahead and do it.

Theres way to many server changes going on without meaning or purpose without the consent of the POPULATION as a whole on the changes that are occuring. The server isnt going anywhere because we are changing things constantly and there isnt any balance to it. We are taking the advice of people who are TESTING the server and arent commited to it and letting them feed idiotic thoughts which are crippling the server and irritating the players who have been here since the start, pushing them off to play on older servers.

Instead of making advancements and working on areas which arent FIXED, we are just changing things because we arent spending the time needed to fix certain areas before we move on. So instead of finishing one idea at a time, before we move on, we end up with 5/6 ideas which are incomplete, implemented and dont work. Why are we spending time worrying about buff times, when there isnt shit to do on the server?

6HR - Sub/Noble Raid
Epic Raids - 4 days
Plat Raids - 50 Hrs
Olympiad? Does anyone even do it? other than 1/2 days out of the week when they are feeding.
Seiges - Only aden? Once every 2 weeks?
Events - Seen only 1? Perhaps events need to be done 1/2 times a day at various times.
Pvp - Scarce at times
Hot Springs - LvL 5 is Rare as shit to get, mobs only give 6-8 99.9% of the time.
Con - Archers and mages are extremely effected by tatoos should be taken away and insert dyes to balance the server out properly. Archers having High HP and Mages having low HP and lack of resist shock is a perfect example of this.

There are bigger fishes to catch then worrying about the small one like BUFF times. I am rather disappointed that instead of asking the community in a week long vote, on the buff time we just up and change it. It seems to be a occurring thing. Its not even retail buff time its so retarded. It actually fucks those who arent in a ZERG from even having a chance, alot of people spent a fair amount of time leveling them, like i did. and now i cant even dual box buff myself because its gone before i lose blackscreen.

The whole point is THINK before we just change stuff, and ask the community in open polls before we just do it. This goes along with everything on the server. It would also be nice to see updates posted on the front page of the website and forums under UPDATES not by word of mouth.

Theres more to say, but i think the point got driven home and its 11pm.
Back to top Go down
GenOmega
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:39 am

Akumaa wrote:
The whole point is THINK before we just change stuff, and ask the community in open polls before we just do it. This goes along with everything on the server. It would also be nice to see updates posted on the front page of the website and forums under UPDATES not by word of mouth.

That being said, I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:44 am

Akumaa wrote:

+1 !! Neutral
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:29 am

I'm not in a zerg and I even levelled TWO warcriers in the few days ive been here.
I was all for the CoV time reduction cos I know how absurdly overpowered it is, CoV throws every class out of whack and ruins pvp.

Just cos you cant go around with ridiculous HP count, p.def, m.def, cast spd, atk spd, accuracy, crit rate, crit power, p.atk and m.atk (omfg like being full buffed again!) means you cant play?

I hate people who suck at the game.

But i do agree olympiad blows, should be hero tournament @ Colliseum once a month run by GMs.

And I agree sieges are very lollerskate. Didnt realise only aden could be sieged :>

Your hot springs idea is absolutely pathetic, hot springs buffs shouldnt be in use either way u clearly suck at the game if u actually go there to get shit buffed and use it in pvp LOL.

And indeed, dyes are required.

Tattoos are fine but dyes needed too.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:58 am

storm who said ur a good pvper?
ur are just saying that all the time ur teh best
its just ur oppinion
you are jut saying: u suck u suck u suck etc.
stfu and play the game if u like it
noone needs ur shitty oppinions
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:47 am

Gay much Sarap?

I only have to look at your sig to know you're a complete homosexual. Opinions control virtually everything.

You don't want my opinion? Don't read it.

As far as im concerned you're a horrific pvper and you're opinion is thus nullified.

All i've seen you do so far is stand still holding down F1.
What now?
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:59 am

StormBringer wrote:
Gay much Sarap?

I only have to look at your sig to know you're a complete homosexual. Opinions control virtually everything.

You don't want my opinion? Don't read it.

As far as im concerned you're a horrific pvper and you're opinion is thus nullified.

All i've seen you do so far is stand still holding down F1.
What now?

Lmao, Sarapis got owned niggas.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edilsondacunha
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:44 pm

StormBringer wrote:
I'm not in a zerg and I even levelled TWO warcriers in the few days ive been here.
I was all for the CoV time reduction cos I know how absurdly overpowered it is, CoV throws every class out of whack and ruins pvp.

Just cos you cant go around with ridiculous HP count, p.def, m.def, cast spd, atk spd, accuracy, crit rate, crit power, p.atk and m.atk (omfg like being full buffed again!) means you cant play?

I hate people who suck at the game.

But i do agree olympiad blows, should be hero tournament @ Colliseum once a month run by GMs.

And I agree sieges are very lollerskate. Didnt realise only aden could be sieged :>

Your hot springs idea is absolutely pathetic, hot springs buffs shouldnt be in use either way u clearly suck at the game if u actually go there to get shit buffed and use it in pvp LOL.

And indeed, dyes are required.

Tattoos are fine but dyes needed too.

1. No one called you a zerg. Your not good enough to even be a worthy opponent for my nut sack. The fact you played on L2R and still do, i really dont think i need to go anywhere talking about ones PVP skill level.

2. COV isnt overpowered, its part of the game, PART OF LINEAGE 2 got that? All prophecy buffs also got moved to 60 fucking seconds. The point is, DS pvps in full parties, DS is known to use walker, DS is known to have their buffers around them 24/7, now you have taking away fair chance from those who dont run around in parties, and dont have walker or amazingly fast comps to dual box, chances away. Lundie shouldnt be making changes to critical things from 1 PERSONS OPINION, instead the rest of the entire server, which disagrees with you.

3. I dont understand why you post, that you hate people that suck at this game. My last memory of you, was running with your tail tucked between your legs from L2F back to L2R after you were basically cannon fodder at a seige and free pvp pts to DS throughout the few days you played there.

4. I dont see how adding 2-300 casting speed is exactly a shit buff, and Lundie wanted to add the other custom buffs since they are actually retail. The problem is he tried to make them give the highest level only, 5 and now they give you the crap buff. Regardless, if its working right its a buff needed, and if you didnt take it, YOUR NOOB, and anyone whose ever played a MAGE would also agree with that 100 percent.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:54 pm

Akumaa wrote:

1. No one called you a zerg. Your not good enough to even be a worthy opponent for my nut sack. The fact you played on L2R and still do, i really dont think i need to go anywhere talking about ones PVP skill level.

2. COV isnt overpowered, its part of the game, PART OF LINEAGE 2 got that? All prophecy buffs also got moved to 60 fucking seconds. The point is, DS pvps in full parties, DS is known to use walker, DS is known to have their buffers around them 24/7, now you have taking away fair chance from those who dont run around in parties, and dont have walker or amazingly fast comps to dual box, chances away. Lundie shouldnt be making changes to critical things from 1 PERSONS OPINION, instead the rest of the entire server, which disagrees with you.

+1
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:06 pm

You keep claiming that a 60 sec cov actually ruins it for people who dont bot or 2box.

CoV 15min duration BENEFITS people who use walker and 2box CoV.

So you're wrong. And tons of people thought it was better.

and uhh L2F let me see.

I came on L2Forever under the name Kanaye, took Dion from Empires in the only siege i attended. Then left.
Thats uhh, factual information for you.

1v1 Akumaa?
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:10 pm

hey storm fag didn't u die from BestForEva's hand yesterday?
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:12 pm

BestForEva with a Cov'd tit robe bishop, sorc, destroyer and plainswalker has just died over 10 times to our shitty non-CoV'd bishop and OL group.

I havent fraps'd it but ohhh well.

They then resorted to spawn healing (safe zone) exploiting, died again.

Then resorted to wall shooting from below the bridge, died again.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:13 pm

yesterday that pvp in giran.
he was on aw.... with majestic as u wished
what now?
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:14 pm

No, he was in titanium with uniques.

And he lost.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:19 pm

u lost, don't lie
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:20 pm

LOL he won the first "round" because he refused to flag, so i stood still and said to flag, he opened with BLUFF and it landed for the WHOOOLLE fight LOL.

then we fought starting flagged and he lost. ul
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:21 pm

lmao u could use gloom on him... u had cw
zort saw it
dont lie now
so pathetic
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:21 pm

uhhh ok?

rofl

900 range class and u expect me to start at 1 range? Yeh ur smart.

AoE skills do not affect white targets, queer. Learn the game before u talk.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:27 pm

u have always an excuse....

and ye ur now gonna write ur pro, best pvper that was ever born.
keep living in these lies.
not gonna comment any more of ur posts cuz its wortheless.
c ya bud i-g
Back to top Go down
BestForEva
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:58 pm

StormBringer wrote:
You keep claiming that a 60 sec cov actually ruins it for people who dont bot or 2box.

CoV 15min duration BENEFITS people who use walker and 2box CoV.

So you're wrong. And tons of people thought it was better.

and uhh L2F let me see.

I came on L2Forever under the name Kanaye, took Dion from Empires in the only siege i attended. Then left.
Thats uhh, factual information for you.

1v1 Akumaa?

Hmmz0r, You took dion from EU? lol! lol!

For you to know, they take castles like Innadril, Dion and Gludio only for FUN... if they'r like tired or not in a siege mod they'r ain't going anywhere... so stfu about taking Dion, cuz it's inpossible for a gay like you....
Back to top Go down
Draven
Chuunin
Chuunin
Draven

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:38 pm

flamefest
Back to top Go down
http://www.BadInfluence.Editboard.com
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:58 pm

How does lower COV help people who dont use walker? Doesnt make any fucking sense? So we can stop during PVP and switch screens to use it every 60 seconds or does it make more sense that its easier to type a simple command like " cov me " and it does it itself? Yea obviously dual boxing and switching screens is much easier, damn all those out of game walkers are just a waste. If your going to make COV 60 seconds which is shorter than RETAIL, then you might as well make the server retail and remove npcs all together. Sure listen to MR. PRO PVPER from L2R rofl, and kill the server with his idiotic suggestions.

Tons of people? I think more than half the server is DS, and they arent down with it. Maybe your weak little clan is, and i do mean WEAK. Also now the fact DC is now a gimped class in OLY because his cov lasts 60 seconds making him almost useless. Verty smart, i think we need to make a custom dunce cap for you to have to wear around the server.

Whats a fact, was you were on the server for less then a week. The ally you wanted to join was MY ALLY. The castle was, MY CASTLE not yours and EU didnt own it. DS did, EU was trying to help Krytor and Slayerduckie take it, while Hyatte was taking Giran. Thats factual information with the SS. Get the fuck off server your fucking garbage!

Notice the crown on MY HEAD not yours!
Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Shot00018gu1
Back to top Go down
GenOmega
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:44 pm

Notice how sarap tries to use others insults against them.

Epic Fail.
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:55 pm

Akumaa wrote:

Whats a fact, was you were on the server for less then a week. The ally you wanted to join was MY ALLY. The castle was, MY CASTLE not yours and EU didnt own it. DS did, EU was trying to help Krytor and Slayerduckie take it, while Hyatte was taking Giran. Thats factual information with the SS. Get the fuck off server your fucking garbage!

I didnt ally with anyone. I simply took your shitty castle with NBA, i dunno who u are but u suck and Empires lost, they were the only reason I came to L2F.

And on the uhh, note about a WC sucking in olympiad?

How can a WC ever lose now if he can spam coV EVERY round and use it twice before he dies so he can heal for 2k?
Back to top Go down
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:39 pm

Storm, you were in the ally, cuz i remember inviting your shitty ass clan. You need to stop making up fairy tails, Your FODDER nothing more. I see my character shoota, mutzi,archi,dior and renardz. What i dont see is YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next