Lineage II Valor Server Owner

PostSubject: GM Applications!   Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:01 am

L2Valor GM Staff Application
Name:
Country (& State if in US):
Questions Pertaining to you becoming a GM on L2Valor:
1. How long have you played Lineage 2?
2. How many servers have you played on for a substantial amount of time and what were their names?
3. How much experience do you have at being a GM and on what servers?
4. Are you well rounded in L2 knowledge in a way to which you could help almost any situation? Give some areas of expertise.
5. If a player messages you with constant insults because he or she doesnít like something that happened in game that had been out of your control, how would you react?
6. How much time do you devote to L2 weekly?
7. Do you know English extremely well and do you have a high of sense grammar? What other languages do you know?
8. If a player messages you telling of a suspected bot party, how would you react? What would you do to test the party and how would you deal with the offender/characters according to the existing server rules?
9. If a friend or relative asks you for items or help that you know you arenít allowed to give, how would you react?
10. How are you with people? Give an example of something that happened to you in real life that reflects your answer.
11. What classes are you talented in playing and what server side/client side editing do you have experience with? How good did it turn out?

Copy the text above and fill it all out, preferrably with your answers in a different color, then reply to this post with your applications.

Do not post on this thread with anything except a filled out application.

Last edited by Cratus on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NearFall
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: GM Applications!   Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:41 am

Country (& State if in US):US, Iowa

1. How long have you played Lineage 2?Since Beta on retail

2. How many servers have you played on for a substantial amount of time and what were their names?L2 Tritan, L2 Solid, L2 Dex, and L2 Extreme.

3. How much experience do you have at being a GM and on what servers?Alot, i know all the commands and such, i also know a bit of developing.

4. Are you well rounded in L2 knowledge in a way to which you could help almost any situation? Give some areas of expertise. I believe i could help in almost all situations. My expertise i would say is events, and bot detection.

5. If a player messages you with constant insults because he or she doesnít like something that happened in game that had been out of your control, how would you react? Well as a GM you should always try to keep your cool, i would ignore them for awhile, and if the person persisted, i would chat ban them for a little while.

6. How much time do you devote to L2 weekly? alot, as i am in the army and i sit around.

7. Do you know English extremely well and do you have a high sense grammar? What other languages do you know?Yes, english is my main language, and i speak very little spanish.

8. If a player messages you telling of a suspected bot party, how would you react? What would you do to test the party and how would you deal with the offender/characters according to the existing server rules?I would go and investigate the case in hide mode, i believe i have the knowledge to know if its a bot or not. what i would do to the party is port one of the chars away from the group enough to see if the character would run back to the party, or simply type //bot_check 1-3. i would then put all the characters in jail, and contact a higher ranked GM.

9. If a friend or relative asks you for items or help that you know you arenít allowed to give, how would you react?I would tell them that i cant, and that it isnt allowed, if they persisted i would chat ban them.

10. How are you with people? Give an example of something that happened to you in real life that reflects your answer.I believe that i am a very good people person, i am also in the army, and when i was in BCT "Basic Combat Training". i was a Squad leader and was in charge of 15 other soldiers.

11. What classes are you talented in playing and what server side/client side editing do you have experience with? How good did it turn out?i am basically talented with everyclass besides a DA. I have worked on character skills, and some geodata bugs, also a little bit on raid editing. they turned out very well.
[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cratus

PostSubject: My Gm App   Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:09 am

Name:AR
Country (& State if in US):Texas, USA!!!
Since around the time L2extreme was turning from c3 to c4.
2. How many servers have you played on for a substantial amount of time and what were their names?
I have played on 7 servers and they were L2Extreme, L2Aethernia, L2KingofKings, L2Forever, L2Catastrophic, L2Elite, L2PvPx.
I've never really been a Gm on any server BUT i do know all the commands and know most of the getting arounds as a Gm.
4. Are you well rounded in L2 knowledge in a way to which you could help almost any situation? Give some areas of expertise.
definitely, i know where most of the leveling places are, most of the skills for every class, and because I play retail, I know how most things are actually supposed to be like.
5. If a player messages you with constant insults because he or she doesnít like something that happened in game that had been out of your control, how would you react?
I would tell them to stop messaging me and if it becomes too much of a problem, I will chat ban them, and if they find away to contact me further with their complaining, I will jail them for a short period of time.
Holy shit....A lot
7. Do you know English extremely well and do you have a high sense grammar? What other languages do you know?
Extremely fluent, and suprisingly enough, I don't have a Texan accent and I know pretty good spanish.
8. If a player messages you telling of a suspected bot party, how would you react? What would you do to test the party and how would you deal with the offender/characters according to the existing server rules?
I will port to the specific player and if I would run //bot_check 1 and if they are, I'd be happy to jail them for a bit.
9. If a friend or relative asks you for items or help that you know you arenít allowed to give, how would you react?I would tell them specifically no then if they kept persisting me to give them something, I would chat ban.
10. How are you with people? Give an example of something that happened to you in real life that reflects your answer.
I am excellent with people and if they speak my same language, I'd be happy to help them in most situations.
11. What classes are you talented in playing and what server side/client side editing do you have experience with? How good did it turn out?
I am very proficient with a Necro or Healer, because of the debuffs, and a Bish because I like being a helpful part of a party.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glokk
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: GM Applications!   Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:05 am

Name: Przemek
Country (& State if in US): Poland

3 years
High Rate Servers: Eternal Sin, Gold, Revenge, Forever
Low Rate Servers: Paradise, Extreme

I was a GM on L2Gold for about 5 months, this occupation gave me a lot of GM experience and helped to solve problems on high populated server (Gold was ~2,5k at that time). I've also been a GM on Eternal Sin for about 3 months. What is more I was a GM on a few small servers and I was also running my own servers for fun
I know a lil bit about Lineage since I was playing on both high and low rate servers. As far as my specialization is considered, events are the best part of my job. I know how to host a real PvP event.
First of all, I believe that GM should always stay calm and polite. I'd try to solve his problem. If it not helps, chatban is always handy and, if necessary, I can always ask/inform administrator about issue.
~15 hours/week
7. Do you know English extremely well and do you have a high sense grammar? What other languages do you know?
I can speak english pretty well, I'm on advanced level at this moment, I can also speak french and Polish of course
I'd teleport to the suspected player, recall his characters one by one, if they'll follow "leader" mindlessly, it means that they're in fact botting. To make sure, I can always use //bot_check commands.
I'd jail all characters and inform admin immediately.

9. If a friend or relative asks you for items or help that you know you arenít allowed to give, how would you react?
My friends never know about my GM characters so this kind of situation is out of the question.
I'm really friendly and polite, I always try to solve situation slowly and objectively.
Situation from my real life, hmm.. Can't really recall any situation, but I can tell you that my friends can always rely on me when it comes to advices and so on. I'm always opened for meetings and so on. I'm friendly, calm and seeexy!

I prefer fighter classes, especially archers (HE/SR).
As for the deving experience, as I said, I was running my own servers for fun, to see how does that shit work. I know a littile bit about databases, I can do most of the client- side editing, I have some java/jython experience. I've also created various php websites designed for l2 servers alongside with my friend Thunderstorm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nTT
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: GM Applications!   Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:24 pm

Name: Sean Bukich
Country (& State if in US): UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!! CALIFORNIAA WESTCOASTTT
1. How long have you played Lineage 2? Too long? I've played retail from beta - c4 then private servers till now
2. How many servers have you played on for a substantial amount of time and what were their names? 5 respectable servers: L2 Extreme, L2 Paradise, L2 Chronicles, L2 Revenge, and Valor
3. How much experience do you have at being a GM and on what servers? I have GM'd a few servers that i developed.. didnt get very far on them due to a shitty internet speed and not enough money >.<
4. Are you well rounded in L2 knowledge in a way to which you could help almost any situation? Give some areas of expertise. I know pretty much everything there is to know about the game,, all item names, hunting grounds, memorized nobless and subclass quest, and like cratus, i know no how to play the game how it is supposed to be played.
5. If a player messages you with constant insults because he or she doesnít like something that happened in game that had been out of your control, how would you react? I would tell him/her to go post on the Forums and let a higher GM who has more authority take it from there.
6. How much time do you devote to L2 weekly? I play close to 4-6 hours a day..
7. Do you know English extremely well and do you have a high sense grammar? What other languages do you know? I am 100% fluent in English, and id say about 50% fluent in spanish. My grammar is very good considering i scored highest on the Grammar section on the SAT Very Happy
8. If a player messages you telling of a suspected bot party, how would you react? What would you do to test the party and how would you deal with the offender/characters according to the existing server rules? Port to the crime scene ;D and run //bot_check 1, jail them, chat ban, and tell a Higher ranked GM
9. If a friend or relative asks you for items or help that you know you arenít allowed to give, how would you react? I would tell them that it is against the rules, and even though they are my friend or family member, everyone else on the server had to work for what they got whether or not they donated, so they must do the same.
10. How are you with people? Give an example of something that happened to you in real life that reflects your answer. I am a very patient person. If the player asks me to do some thing that is agreeable, I would be glad to help them.
11. What classes are you talented in playing and what server side/client side editing do you have experience with? How good did it turn out? I am best with Archers, Daggers, and Tyrants. On all of the other servers i have played on, I have been hero on them. I am decent at healers as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robbym
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: GM Applications!   Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:06 am

Hey guys, im from Canada (ontario) ive been playing lineage for quite a while now. Im happy that u guys decided to hire more staff members because it will be great for the server. I have been Gm on l2-roc for about a full year and half, the server host quit lineage and started a new job. That was the end of my ex-server.
It took me sometimes honestly to come back to lineage but my little brother asked me to join urs because it reminded him l2-roc. I can tell u a lot of my duties on l2-roc but the one thing i really enjoyed was making events for players... for many reasons but mostly because they were always happy to see me online and people really loved my events. When i became Gm i slowly stopped playing my regular char because it was a lot of work.
Heres some event ideas that use to be fun for the player besides all the type of pvp events
The most popular ones were -Russian roulette - Find the GM - Kill the GM - Treasure Map - Shark Tale - Holidays Even (holloween - christmas - etc) - Hunted Mansion - Survivor - Team Tag - Race Track - Simon Says - Best Adena Drawing - and plenty other i just need to remember them hehe

Name: Robby M
Country (& State if in US): Canada (ontario)

1. How long have you played Lineage 2? 5 years now 3 years in retail and 2 years on private server

2. How many servers have you played on for a substantial amount of time and what were their names? Retail (Lionna) & private server (L2-Roc, L2-Forever, L2-Extreme, L2-Revenge)

3. How much experience do you have at being a GM and on what servers? L2-Roc was the server I was GM for more then a year and half

4. Are you well rounded in L2 knowledge in a way to which you could help almost any situation? Give some areas of expertise. As a matter of fact i was in charge of many duties... but the one i loved the most was Event manager since thats where i felt the most needed and thats where players were happy to hear my announcements. So i would say im expert in Gm Vs Players relations and fun

5. If a player messages you with constant insults because he or she doesnít like something that happened in game that had been out of your control, how would you react? It all depends on what caused that lack of control, if it has to do with violation of the server Rules then I would proceed with the consequences (Chat ban, Jail, temporarily ban) and if its a bug for instance an item disapear from inventory after server crashes, then i would investigate the situation and I always do whats right.

6. How much time do you devote to L2 weekly? hard to say but more then 15 hrs

7. Do you know English extremely well and do you have a high sense grammar? What other languages do you know? Fluent in English and French

8. If a player messages you telling of a suspected bot party, how would you react? What would you do to test the party and how would you deal with the offender/characters according to the existing server rules? Well i know that were allowed to do Dual boxing up to 3 accounts on this server but we are not allowed to use walker so the first thing i would do is teleport to that party in mode //invis and I would investigate the situation. On my ex-server we had a program to find the Walkers Bot. So the punishement of that rule violation will be jailed along with every account you have logged on Razz

9. If a friend or relative asks you for items or help that you know you arenít allowed to give, how would you react? Well none of my friends/family knows about the Gm character and even if they find out, giving them items would corrupt the server (which I refuse to do)

10. How are you with people? Give an example of something that happened to you in real life that reflects your answer. I have worked in costumer service of Rogers and let me tell u i had to deal with a lot of different people (So I consider myself a very patient guy). In this server the players are like costumers, if players arent happy, well they end up ruining the playing environement and will quit the server. So as much as i can i try to make people have fun..i know Gm job isnt easy and most of the time its like thousands of pm at the same time but eh thats part of the job isnt ?

11. What classes are you talented in playing and what server side/client side editing do you have experience with? How good did it turn out? well I played all the chars besides the Orcs and Dwarfs but im talented with the Mages. On my ex-server I had to invent the HEro Quest, remake a New Gm-shop and I had to fill up the new Map Area with mobs and on the old Area I had to fix and arrange all the Mobs/Raids (Hp, attakcs, Drop and locations) My work was a success the other GMs and players loved the mobs (but that was C5)

By the way i know its really hard to trust someone over the net so if u want to talk on vent i am ready when u are and all i can say is that thank you for taking the time in reading my application and regardless of being accepted or not i would like to tell u guys good job with the server and so far so good i really enjoy playing on it.
Take care Guys
Robby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Martin
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: GM Applications!   Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:51 pm

Name: Martin

1. How long have you played Lineage 2:
Since Lineage 2 Extreme c3 on kastien

Lineage 2 Extreme, Lineage 2 Revenge, Lineage 2 Forever, Lineage 2 Oblivion and more.

i know all the gm commands, the event system and i was the owner of Lineage 2 kryptonite.(some of your players played there)

4. Are you well rounded in L2 knowledge in a way to which you could help almost any situation? Give some areas of expertise. I believe i could help in almost all situations.
My expertise are events, botdetection, player support, scripting and little client side and acces to a good network of lineage 2 developers and webdevelopers.

First i won't pay attation to it. if the keep trying to i will warn them with a small chat ban. if they keep up doing it i will contact the higher staff about it.

well i can spend about 5+ hours a day.

7. Do you know English extremely well and do you have a high sense grammar?
I can speak english pretty well

i would check them in hide mode, and i will check the party chat. i have to knowledge to see if it is a bot or not. if i have hard proof.(screenshots or fraps) if will put them in jail and contact higher staff.

First of all my friends know that i won't give them so they wont ask. but if they ask i would tell them that i am not allowed to do it, so just donate nub!

I am a good people person, i like to help players and find things out in Lineage 2 and to host events. I was owner of my own lineage 2 server with staff.

11. What classes are you talented in playing and what server side/client side editing do you have experience with? How good did it turn out? i worked on skills, custom scripts, and a little bit client side. all turned out well on my own server.

IRC User
Ventrilo User

if you have any question contact me on IRC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Concept
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

PostSubject: Re: GM Applications!   Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:46 pm

1.Name - Artem

2. Age 18

3. Male.

4. Russia.

1. Im playing l2 4 years since Lineage2world.com c1 x10rates.

2. Lineage2world.com,Lineage2forever.com,l2world.ru

3.I know also all commands ,event system too, i was GM on the Lineage2world.com x10.

4.Well i like Events,and help peoples if they asking about it.I will help on all situation.

5. First i don't answer him, if he message me againe, will tell him "i will chat banned you"if he start it againe, i will jailed him for some time.

6.I am spend 8 hours on a day.

7.Well i am living in Russian but my English well.

8. I check them on the hide mode, i can read party chat , I can pm the char who following on him, if this persone isn't answer and he will be running i jailed him.

9.If friend tells me about it, i will answer i am not allowed to do it, go get items or donate them.

10. Well i am Funny guy,i love to help peoples and always like talk in the chat or on vent:)

11. I never deal with it.

ventrilo/irc user.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GenOmega
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: GM Applications!   Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:53 pm

Name: Jay
Country (& State if in US): USA -> California
1. How long have you played Lineage 2? Since Prelude
2. How many servers have you played on for a substantial amount of time and what were their names? 3 - L2Dragon, l2Extreme, L2forever. small: well cant remember them.
3. How much experience do you have at being a GM and on what servers? Pretty much full GM powers on test servers to help test stuff, I'd say I know half or more of the ones I need to know. Might wanna brush upon it though.
4. Are you well rounded in L2 knowledge in a way to which you could help almost any situation? Give some areas of expertise. Well since I'd be a GM I'd be more open to people asking me questions, I know the more important and still used quests as well as start locations of pets (except the new ones). I know about most classes, I've played nearly all of them. Some secrets from prelude, etc Razz Wouldnt mind trying to do some events, hide and seek seems easy (for starters) then I have a few ideas for somethin new.
5. If a player messages you with constant insults because he or she doesnít like something that happened in game that had been out of your control, how would you react? Well if it's out of my control I'd rather they in the first place not bug me, but since they are I'd let them go on, but if it gets too mean I'll warn them to stop (and theres nothing I can do about it) several times before a chatban. Repeated offense = another warning, continuing = jail for a short amount of time.
6. How much time do you devote to L2 weekly? Well it depends on college and homework, anywhere between 3-8 hours a day.
7. Do you know English extremely well and do you have a high sense grammar? What other languages do you know? I would have to say, Yes. Maybe a few typos every now and then but 100% English. I don't know anything else really.
8. If a player messages you telling of a suspected bot party, how would you react? What would you do to test the party and how would you deal with the offender/characters according to the existing server rules? Well bots are easy to detect. Port to one of them while invisible (of course), watch for party chatter and preferably see what happens when they're engaged (PvP / PK, it makes it obvious), watch how they react to what or work together, obviously players will react differently. Go from there. If confirmed jail the bot(s) "along with every account other you have logged on. "
9. If a friend or relative asks you for items or help that you know you arenít allowed to give, how would you react? Friends would know not to ask but they shouldn't know im a GM anyway. Relatives same thing but N/A (no one else here plays it)
10. How are you with people? Give an example of something that happened to you in real life that reflects your answer. I always seem to be helping people find where to go to get somewhere, completely random strangers wherever I am. Don't mind helping really especially since they ask nicely.
11. What classes are you talented in playing and what server side/client side editing do you have experience with? How good did it turn out? Every mage and half the fighter classes. Mainly just connecting to the server, I haven't done much since I'm not my DEV, thinking about trying it though, not sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnBrown
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: GM Applications!   Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:17 am

Name:John

I have been playing Lineage II since c2 on retail, but when C4 was released I decided to play on private servers
I have been playing on various servers, but the most popular are:
- Retail, Lionna
- L2Gold
- Eternal Sin
- Revenge
- Extreme (low rate, don't remember the name)
- Paradise

I have been a GM on two popular servers located on the top of the toplists (bot are 45x) and some less popular as well
Since I was playing on retail and than on various private servers, I think I know how does that game work. I can deal with most of the GM duties, event hosting, supporting players, checking for rules abusers.. anything
Ask him to stop immediately, if it doesn't work, ChatBan and Jail if needed. Admin should be informed about existing issue as well
Can't give any exact amount of time, but 2- 3 hours a day on average
I think I can communicate with english speaking people fairly well. Other known languages? Polish (PRO), French (NUB) and German (NUB)
Typical situation, nothing really demanding. Hide mode, teleport to suspected player, use //bot_check commands or try recalling botted characters.
Jail him as a punishment and ask administrator/higher staff member to take care of him

Ask them to stop and, if needed, ChatBan them for a while. I can also kick their ass as soon as I meet them in real life
I consider myself as a friendly and polite person, to be honest I never had any problems in social life. Patience is my characteristic feature, sometimes it's really useful.
Bleh, do I really have to tell you about my real life situations? Come on, it's gaming forum!

I'm playing only gladiators or archers.
As for the deving skills, I know a little bit about client- side editing, I have edited mobs, zones, droplist and some custom weapons for one server (not really popular). To be honest, it pleases me a lot, whereas I'm bored of Lineage II itself, I'm not playing it with regular characters anymore. That's why I'm here trying to apply for a GM. I like to be useful, do something for people & server- support this game, not only play it.

I think it's obvious that if you wish me to attend any ventrilo interview, just let me know.

Greets!
JohnBrown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odin
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: GM Applications!   Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:47 am

Name: tasha
Country (& State if in US):canada

1. How long have you played Lineage 2? 2 years

2. How many servers have you played on for a substantial amount of time and what were their names?l2f 6 months, l2x 1 year, l2 volatiel 2months

3. How much experience do you have at being a GM and on what servers? i dont have a lot of gm exp but i know the rules and will enforce them

4. Are you well rounded in L2 knowledge in a way to which you could help almost any situation? Give some areas of expertise. yes. i would take both sides in an issue into consideration but need hard evidence if its and illegal move

5. If a player messages you with constant insults because he or she doesnít like something that happened in game that had been out of your control, how would you react? explain it wasnt in my control and if it continued jailed for 2 hrs

6. How much time do you devote to L2 weekly?usually up to 6 hrs a day

7. Do you know English extremely well and do you have a high sense grammar? What other languages do you know? i only know english but thats what a translator is for

8. If a player messages you telling of a suspected bot party, how would you react? What would you do to test the party and how would you deal with the offender/characters according to the existing server rules?well as far as i know botting is bannable i would see how the pt reacted by talking to them to see a reaction

9. If a friend or relative asks you for items or help that you know you arenít allowed to give, how would you react? explain to them the rules and kindly say no

10. How are you with people? Give an example of something that happened to you in real life that reflects your answer. im a great people person i did customer service alot at home depot and had to deal with all sorts of people

11. What classes are you talented in playing and what server side/client side editing do you have experience with? How good did it turn out?im great with elves and i worked on a server with my friend for a bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: GM Applications!   Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:37 am

Name: Simon/Storm
Country (& State if in US): England, United Kingdom

Since Chronicle 3 PTS phase (3 years?)

L2 Extreme kastien, Eternal Sin, L2 Revenge.

None.

4. Are you well rounded in L2 knowledge in a way to which you could help almost any situation?
Give some areas of expertise.
I know everything about everything, 3 years is a long time when all you have done is PvE and PvP.
Areas of expertise if anything, pvp, gear bonuses/usage, olympiad usage, sub/noble quests lol. Everything else <.<

Tell them to explain what happened ingame, ask them if they think a GM can actually assist, if they are right, maybe I will. If they are wrong, and don't realise it themselves, I'd just tell them I cannot help, and ask them to move on. In regards to rules about insulting GMs, I'd remind them of this rule and let it sink in. I'm unlikely to jail this person for being an ass to me, I couldn't care less, especially if he's mad. I'd understand why.

I can be on virtually anytime during the day every day of the week, and if told, i can be on at night for someone as well.

I have an exceptional grasp of the english language, I have a good sense of grammar but I would only use it properly if someone actually needed it. This is the Internet <_<
I can understand some German and French.

8. If a player messages you telling of a suspected bot party, how would you react? What would you
do to test the party and how would you deal with the offender/characters according to the existing server rules?
Ask him for the location, and one of the bots' names. Observe them for a few minutes, I know what a bot party or even standalone bot looks like and acts. I may teleport one of them to a location some 50"metres" away and watch to see if it instantly reacts and runs back to the others or they run to him.

On a side note, I would spend most of my time out of hide mode unless directed otherwise. I believe this gives a greater sense of "security", and also shows new comers that GMs are around, actively enforcing rules. And also decreases peoples' will to try to bot, or exploit, they'd know I'd see.

My guess is i'd be jailing all of the players that are almost definately bots, and probably the host as well (most likely not a bot, but letting the others assist him).

Tell them no I cant, tough shit bud.

I'm fine with people, I'm pretty sure everyday you meet someone new and talk to them for no reason but all is good. Good to spread your wings Very Happy (I'm at university)

Gladiators
Treasure Hunters
Abyss Walkers
Hawkeyes
Phantom Rangers
Dark Avengers
Paladins
Spell singers
Negromancers
Destroyers
Bishops
Warlords
and more. Yes, I am pro.

Sadly, I have no experience editing server or client side, though I would not hesitate to get involved.
I have seen the L2Off code and made some reccomendations to Eternal Sin, L2 Revenge, my suggestions have been used and I have helped with balancing a number of things.
Hell, I've even helped you balance things here already. Aren't I wonderful
I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kontrol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

PostSubject: Re: GM Applications!   Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:47 am

Name:Adam

Country (& State if in US): Australia

1. How long have you played Lineage 2? Around 4 years

2. How many servers have you played on for a substantial amount of time and what were their names? Hellspawn Clan Server, Lineage 2 World, Eternal Sin, L2PVPX and PVPX2, L2 Khaos 55x & 150x, L2 Crusaders, L2 Revenge, L2 Forever, L2 GVE

3. How much experience do you have at being a GM and on what servers? I had a bit of GM experience on HSC (not much though)

4. Are you well rounded in L2 knowledge in a way to which you could help almost any situation? Give some areas of expertise. i know a fair bit about different classes, pvp, leveling areas for people, some knowledge about gear bonus's, some quests, etc etc.

5. If a player messages you with constant insults because he or she doesnít like something that happened in game that had been out of your control, how would you react? Depends on the severity of the insults, but most cases i would let it slide once or twice pm'ing the person /person's involved telling them there will be punishment if it continues.

6. How much time do you devote to L2 weekly? Not as much as i like but probably about 15+ hours

7. Do you know English extremely well and do you have a high sense grammar? What other languages do you know? English is my main language as im an Aussie, on the internetz my grammar doesnt really show but my grammar is quite good if needed to be.

8. If a player messages you telling of a suspected bot party, how would you react? What would you do to test the party and how would you deal with the offender/characters according to the existing server rules? I would get the name/name's of the suspected offenders, observe them for a little while to check their movements and such, then run a couple of simple tests which basically everyone has said they would do, then if they are infact botting i would jail them or ban them if i had the access to. I also know pretty much how a bot party farms/runs/works.

9. If a friend or relative asks you for items or help that you know you arenít allowed to give, how would you react? Simple tell them i'm not allowed to do that and if they persist i would chat ban/jail them for a short period of time.

10. How are you with people? Give an example of something that happened to you in real life that reflects your answer. Umm pretty much all the jobs i've had so far have been dealing with customers, one time this dude came in when i was working at EB Games claiming that the xbox 360 he bought 2 hours earlier was faulty, he came in really pissed off and didnt wanna listen to anything i said...he ended up buying a brand new one again because his warranty didnt cover what he did to it

11. What classes are you talented in playing and what server side/client side editing do you have experience with? How good did it turn out? I practically dont have any experience with client side editing at all, but i can come up with some pretty fun idea's for the server and just simple events...I tend to think im pretty good with archers, specifically hawkeye, as well as some other classes like necro, DA, SK, TK and im pretty average with AW's

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coded
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: GM Applications!   Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:04 pm

Name: Tim/Coded
Country (& State if in US): England
1. How long have you played Lineage 2? About 4 years
2. How many servers have you played on for a substantial amount of time and what were their names? L2 Extreme/Kastien, L2 revenge, L2 Forever, L2 Khaos, L2 Chronicles
3. How much experience do you have at being a GM and on what servers? I was a GM on L2 Forever for about 4-5 months
4. Are you well rounded in L2 knowledge in a way to which you could help almost any situation? Give some areas of expertise. I have dealt with almost every problem possible, my expertise is lineage and every problem that comes with it.
5. If a player messages you with constant insults because he or she doesnít like something that happened in game that had been out of your control, how would you react? Tell them that things will happen in game that gm's cannot do anything about because rules havent been broken, they might not like what happened but they just have to be more careful, and if he continues then chatban for a period of time.
6. How much time do you devote to L2 weekly? Couple of hours a day
7. Do you know English extremely well and do you have a high sense grammar? What other languages do you know? Im english so my english cannot get any better really, id like to say i have a high sense of grammer and its the only language i speak (English FTW)
8. If a player messages you telling of a suspected bot party, how would you react? What would you do to test the party and how would you deal with the offender/characters according to the existing server rules? Id ask for 1 of the bot party character names, then while hidden teleport to this player and watch for a few mins on how they move and how they act, i have created bot partys myself on other servers so i know how they work and how to detect them. If it is a bot party ill jail every one of them, note down the IP's and give them to a head gm so they can jail every other account that the IP has logged into
9. If a friend or relative asks you for items or help that you know you arenít allowed to give, how would you react? Always a hard 1 but they will be treated the same as any other player, my friends on the game know what i am like and they know it would be pointless asking.
10. How are you with people? Give an example of something that happened to you in real life that reflects your answer. My job involves helping people on a daily bases, i am a people person
11. What classes are you talented in playing and what server side/client side editing do you have experience with? How good did it turn out? over the years i have pretty much mastered each class, but my main ones are Treasure Hunter, and Overlord. And i havent really done any L2 editing at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paris Hilton
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: GM Applications!   Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:12 pm

Name: Evelina
Country (& State if in US): Sweden

1. How long have you played Lineage 2? Me and my boyfriend started playing on the retail servers on Open Beta. And have playing on Retail ever since but done some sidekicking on some private servers.

2. How many servers have you played on for a substantial amount of time and what were their names? Bartz (Retail), L2-Paradise, Katsu, SupremeL2.

3. How much experience do you have at being a GM and on what servers? L2-Paradise, Since it started 'til i unfortiunatly ended.

4. Are you well rounded in L2 knowledge in a way to which you could help almost any situation? Give some areas of expertise. I know everything about Lineage II. Or atleast close to.

5. If a player messages you with constant insults because he or she doesnít like something that happened in game that had been out of your control, how would you react? I would first of all tell him to calm down, And then i would explain to him that it wasn't my fault as it apparently weren't according to the question. And then i would tell him that it's hard to satisfy every single individual but that we're doing our best.

6. How much time do you devote to L2 weekly? I'd say about 30 hours.

7. Do you know English extremely well and do you have a high sense grammar? What other languages do you know? Yes, Besides English i know Swedish.

8. If a player messages you telling of a suspected bot party, how would you react? What would you do to test the party and how would you deal with the offender/characters according to the existing server rules? I have a trained eye when it comes to L2Walker. On Retail you'll see atleast one bot party each day. First thing you'll notice is that characters that are on L2Walker are standing inside each other. Which is impossible when using normal Lineage II Clients. Other then that you could try communicating with them or summon them to another location while spawning mobs and see what they do. But it's oftenly very easy to see if they are using L2Walker. I would jail them and let an HGM/Admin know and he can ban them or whatever he decides to punish them with.

9. If a friend or relative asks you for items or help that you know you arenít allowed to give, how would you react? I would be offended. They should know better.

10. How are you with people? Give an example of something that happened to you in real life that reflects your answer. I like meeting new people, And like helping them. Which is two of the reasons i wanna become a GM at L2Valor.

11. What classes are you talented in playing and what server side/client side editing do you have experience with? How good did it turn out? I've played every single class in the game. And all of them for an extended period of time. I was an Eva's Saint on retail so i'd have to say i have most experience with them.

With Love,

Evelina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draega
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: GM Applications!   Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:16 pm

Name: Bubba James

Country (& State if in US): US/Kansas

1. How long have you played Lineage 2? Since L2 came out in Beta for retail

2. How many servers have you played on for a substantial amount of time and what were their names? Played on too many servers to count L2F,L2Solid,L2Extreme,L2Khaos,L2Revenge,L2Gold etc etc

3. How much experience do you have at being a GM and on what servers?None but i know stuffs:)

4. Are you well rounded in L2 knowledge in a way to which you could help almost any situation? Give some areas of expertise. Yea i can help in all situations. Basically bot checks and small issues in game liek skill problems and stuff.

5. If a player messages you with constant insults because he or she doesnít like something that happened in game that had been out of your control, how would you react? Id ignore them hopefully they quit, but if it persists give them the chat banskie for a while.

6. How much time do you devote to L2 weekly? Alot since i dont do anything besides go to school for liek 3 hrs

7. Do you know English extremely well and do you have a high sense grammar? What other languages do you know? Yes i know english well its my main language and i know a bit of spanish.

8. If a player messages you telling of a suspected bot party, how would you react? What would you do to test the party and how would you deal with the offender/characters according to the existing server rules? I would teleport to suspected player in hide mode and take down all suspected ppls names. Then watch them for a lil bit see if they do things consistent with botting. Then ask someone to pm one or more of them see if they get a response if they dont ill pm them and if still no response then i will jail them and wiat for a GM that has more power to deal with them.

9. If a friend or relative asks you for items or help that you know you arenít allowed to give, how would you react? I would tell them sorry but no and if they didnt stop asking they get the chat banskie

10. How are you with people? Give an example of something that happened to you in real life that reflects your answer. Im good with ppl i help out at the local special olympics in our town.

11. What classes are you talented in playing and what server side/client side editing do you have experience with? How good did it turn out?Im good with all classes basically except buffer classes and summoners. Havent done any editing stuffs but im sure if i did it would have turned out great cuz well, im great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Applications!   

Back to top Go down

GM Applications!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage II Valor :: Server Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: