Lineage II Valor

A New L2 Gaming Experience
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Balance the Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gavin
Academy Student
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Balance the Server   Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:11 am

Before you bitch about anything. The server is un-balanced and it's obvious. However, I'm not pushing it onto one class. Every class imho should get nerfed. A lot.

Why?

Mainly because pvp isn't supposed to last 3 seconds.

You have archers hitting for 7k crits or more. (7k was the highest I've gotten on someone and I don't even have great triumphant gear)

All of who are saying to +mdef to fighters, why not add +pdef to mages then too?

Or here's a better idea, why don't we take away from classes instead of boosting them?

Idk, I'm a too lazy to make a huge post about this but when you're "party-area" (GC) can be solo'd, then it's obvious things are a little too overpowered.



Either nerf a bunch of classes so pvp lasts more than who lands the first 7k crit, or let's all just roll archers and boost the eva buffs to give more and hope one of us crits each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BluneS
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-01-04
Age : 31
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:33 am

I for one have to agree on this, either nerf or boost classes so that pvp last a big longer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://badinfluence.editboard.com/
Draven
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 177
Join date : 2007-12-18
Age : 29
Location : North Carolina, United States of America

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:39 am

I def agree 100% on this.

(another note: make it to where titans cant use frenzy with a bow..period)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.BadInfluence.Editboard.com
Skullzor
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2008-01-04
Age : 30
Location : United states of my diack

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:43 pm

i got a better idea shorten special buff times like cov 4minutes, catbuff 4minutes so we won't have catbuff and cov always and we won't hit 7k. Editing classes isn't a solution as we all saw before on old l2gay servers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wAAt
Rookie
Rookie


Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:51 pm

Skullzor wrote:
i got a better idea shorten special buff times like cov 4minutes, catbuff 4minutes
/totally Agree alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
avatar

Posts : 273
Join date : 2007-12-19
Age : 29
Location : P(r)oland

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:24 pm

wAAt wrote:
Skullzor wrote:
i got a better idea shorten special buff times like cov 4minutes, catbuff 4minutes
/totally Agree alien

no wai ! this makes the server special and bringin more ppl having it all as it is geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gavin
Academy Student
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:47 pm

Sarapis wrote:
wAAt wrote:
Skullzor wrote:
i got a better idea shorten special buff times like cov 4minutes, catbuff 4minutes
/totally Agree alien

no wai ! this makes the server special and bringin more ppl having it all as it is geek

I don't know about if you've noticed but in the last week the only unique thing Valor has is that we can 1 hit people, and direct ports to get spawn killed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Husky
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 28
Location : Toronto Ont. Canada

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:50 pm

Skullzor wrote:
i got a better idea shorten special buff times like cov 4minutes, catbuff 4minutes so we won't have catbuff and cov always and we won't hit 7k. Editing classes isn't a solution as we all saw before on old l2gay servers.

Thats not gonna change anything... The fact of the problem is that when you have those buffs your hitting/critting too hard. I also would like to see pvp last longer, cause you should have to earn each pvp point but here its just luck... who ever gets the first crit.

_________________
-

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lineage2valor.com
Skullzor
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2008-01-04
Age : 30
Location : United states of my diack

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:25 am

well i agree what husky said but i just don't want another l2gay(l2gold) that we used to crit like 500-700 to mages (w/o boss shit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gavin
Academy Student
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:10 am

Husky wrote:
Skullzor wrote:
i got a better idea shorten special buff times like cov 4minutes, catbuff 4minutes so we won't have catbuff and cov always and we won't hit 7k. Editing classes isn't a solution as we all saw before on old l2gay servers.

Thats not gonna change anything... The fact of the problem is that when you have those buffs your hitting/critting too hard. I also would like to see pvp last longer, cause you should have to earn each pvp point but here its just luck... who ever gets the first crit.

Sweet, someone who understands the REAL situation at hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Husky
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 28
Location : Toronto Ont. Canada

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:40 am

Gavin wrote:
Husky wrote:
Skullzor wrote:
i got a better idea shorten special buff times like cov 4minutes, catbuff 4minutes so we won't have catbuff and cov always and we won't hit 7k. Editing classes isn't a solution as we all saw before on old l2gay servers.

Thats not gonna change anything... The fact of the problem is that when you have those buffs your hitting/critting too hard. I also would like to see pvp last longer, cause you should have to earn each pvp point but here its just luck... who ever gets the first crit.

Sweet, someone who understands the REAL situation at hand.

I try my best. Razz

_________________
-

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lineage2valor.com
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie


Posts : 68
Join date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:47 pm

Gavin wrote:
Before you bitch about anything. The server is un-balanced and it's obvious. However, I'm not pushing it onto one class. Every class imho should get nerfed. A lot.

Why?

Mainly because pvp isn't supposed to last 3 seconds.

You have archers hitting for 7k crits or more. (7k was the highest I've gotten on someone and I don't even have great triumphant gear)

All of who are saying to +mdef to fighters, why not add +pdef to mages then too?

Or here's a better idea, why don't we take away from classes instead of boosting them?

Idk, I'm a too lazy to make a huge post about this but when you're "party-area" (GC) can be solo'd, then it's obvious things are a little too overpowered.



Either nerf a bunch of classes so pvp lasts more than who lands the first 7k crit, or let's all just roll archers and boost the eva buffs to give more and hope one of us crits each other.


Well gavin, this isnt retail and players on retail usually dont get complete buffs let alone +16 or higher weapons. Its like this on ALL servers that are high rate with +20 gear running around. It is what it is, everyone should be used to this kind of stuff from L2F, its the same server files. Melee nor Mages need any changes AT ALL. Add mdef to a melee fighter has a greater effect on magical damage vs adding pdef to a mage. You would ruin the class like on L2F. Having 10k matk and hitting for 500 damage on a dagger is retarded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie


Posts : 68
Join date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:55 pm

Draven wrote:
I def agree 100% on this.

(another note: make it to where titans cant use frenzy with a bow..period)

This is c4 mind you not c5. Titans are supposed to use bows in the chronicle, if your using high enough evasion you arent gonna take a big shot anyways. If your a mage "necro" use anchor, titans have weak defenses to dark magic skills. If your going to nerf something like that, which isnt being abused, then start removing focus death from AW or the ability to use the bow, because he can crit for 6k+ from the back " sarcastic, no im not serious about removing any skills " .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gavin
Academy Student
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:35 pm

I guess no one is up for Equality then, fuck it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie


Posts : 68
Join date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:22 pm

You cant make it equal. L2 isnt designed for equal PVP against classes. Some classes will do better against others, some do worse. Changing 1 classes ruins the cycle, and you dont even know what these small changes can do, especially on an olympiad. Example: Increase Mdef on Melee and not allow any Plat set. We all know most people now have +7 jewels atleast. Imagine what a mage would hit for against a char that has added mdef. Now an archer who should lose to a OL, WC, Necro, SH can now beat them. Tanks who feed from Mages now cant get any pts because the classes they can beat have none. Theres more to it than you really think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Husky
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 28
Location : Toronto Ont. Canada

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:34 pm

Akumaa wrote:
You cant make it equal. L2 isnt designed for equal PVP against classes. Some classes will do better against others, some do worse. Changing 1 classes ruins the cycle, and you dont even know what these small changes can do, especially on an olympiad. Example: Increase Mdef on Melee and not allow any Plat set. We all know most people now have +7 jewels atleast. Imagine what a mage would hit for against a char that has added mdef. Now an archer who should lose to a OL, WC, Necro, SH can now beat them. Tanks who feed from Mages now cant get any pts because the classes they can beat have none. Theres more to it than you really think.

Exactly.

_________________
-

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lineage2valor.com
Gavin
Academy Student
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:40 pm

You lost sight of the main topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie


Posts : 68
Join date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:39 pm

Your asking for something that cant be done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Husky
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 28
Location : Toronto Ont. Canada

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:55 pm

No matter what you do, there will always be an "Over Powered" class.

_________________
-

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lineage2valor.com
Draven
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 177
Join date : 2007-12-18
Age : 29
Location : North Carolina, United States of America

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:12 am

depends on how good a person can play their class that determines how overpowered a class.

but lemme tell you.

there are some things that need to be nerfed/increased.

Like daggers focus power/death moves with bows and titans using frenzy with bows and an ol draining an HE with +10 jewels for 1.1k drains each in olympiad -.-

btw lemme say, if tit isnt allowed in oly, dusk shouldnt either..the m atk is just too great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.BadInfluence.Editboard.com
Husky
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 28
Location : Toronto Ont. Canada

PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:57 am

Daggers using bows... I can see what you mean, I'll bring it up. Titans using bows... Oh well its C4, but I'll mention it. We have discussed about Oly Draven, and its not gonna change.

_________________
-

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lineage2valor.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Balance the Server   

Back to top Go down
 
Balance the Server
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage II Valor :: User Feedback :: Suggestions-
Jump to: