Share | 

First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:50 am

Gee fuckin Geeeeeeeee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatal
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:55 am

u use it when u have less then 30% its not passive. Please dont tell me ur taking this away.
Its an ACTIVE skill used when uner 30% then u heal with bish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeffPrick
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:57 am

Hello Mr. BiG Ass Developer, i wanted to let you know Frenzy works like this since CT1, not C5. Thanks
Go play some retail then edit skills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeffPrick
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:04 am

Here we go, try to find Frenzy word on website, and as you can see these are Kamael updates.

http://www.lineage2.com/news/kamael_19.html

Then simply change to C5 and find Frenzy word again, and you will see what has been changed in Frenzy:

17. In case of the Rage and Frenzy skills, the effect will be applied differently according to the equipped weapons.

Sword/Blunt Weapons: same as before
Two-handed Sword/Two-handed
Blunt Weapons: same effect as before with increased Accuracy and P. Atk.
Other Weapons Excluding Sword/Blunt Weapons/Two-handed Blunt Weapons: decreased skill effect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TonyPrick
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:22 am

copy paste from retail webby
"Temporarily increases P. Atk., especially when using Spear or Blunt Weapons. Also increases Accuracy and P. Atk. when using Two-Handed Swords and Blunt Weapons. Usable only when HP are 30% or lower. Effect 2."
you use it, and the effect stays with you till the time runes out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:31 am

Fatal wrote:
u use it when u have less then 30% its not passive. Please dont tell me ur taking this away.
Its an ACTIVE skill used when uner 30% then u heal with bish.

Clearly the word Active is visible.

and yes Jeff u faggot, we're doing that too. Other servers have the different weapon effects, none of them thus far have got it to cancel effect once HP rises.

If you got a problem, complain to Lundie.

Grats on both of your totally ignorant, blind, uninformed false replies.

Fatal you can officially assume you are both blind and a complete moron, Tony can assume he sucks heavy dick at the game after losing to an SR with a warlock. And Jeff, well, lets just agree you are terrible at L2 after losing virtually every time to me/ATS, and that all you do is make assumptions, just like you have here ^______^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeffPrick
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:50 am

i never lost to ATS never lost to you. You fail at the game, learn it.

Your just finding another bullcrap excuses about something you are not right.

LEARN THE GAME FOOL

ITS C5 SKILLS

NOT CT1

and learn to read, the low HP effect is since CT1 is that so hard to you ? YES. You are retard. Sorry face it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TonyPrick
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:59 am

ill just ignore that last part and say i fuckin COPY PASTE,from www.lineage2.com which i assume knows best about game balancing.
and ye i fail at warlock too bad it wasnt me :]

and i bet your doin that because you lost to a destro on oly. because NO OTHER CLASS can beat you and thats a fact, and no man we dont suck at pvp, soo shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeffPrick
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:00 am

Nor me, since im good on warlock after l2forever. Gee fuckin Geeeeee Storm
you epic world failure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:41 am

Actually I havent lost to any destro yet seeing as no one here knows how to play one lolol.

But that ok i can completely re-fuck frenzy and go around 1 shotting you all with a bow again if u want?

Just doing as told. And yes u do suck at pvp, you lose to ATS all the time you're dead on the floor in 9/10 screenshots ive got at DVC bridge, on ur shitty dark elven necromancer sub with tit robe and dusk gear out the ass.

You're both beyond terrible ^_______^

So yeah make a choice, 1 shot or balance.
Up to you.

I wouldnt be surprised if destros with bows are ur main source of [not] reaching the pvp board, but trying. and probably ur raid chars too right?

Make a choice plox.

and on that point, 1v1 me both of you, AW vs AW. Ready when u are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeffPrick
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:10 am

Your edited. And yet we never died to ATS in fair numbers, even more you got owned serveral times 2vs5, and yep we died when u took 2vs7.

Gee fuckin Gee

learn the game, newbie.

And stop making excuses "BAD @ PVP" this thread is not about pvp just about your crap deving while you never played retail you tard ass, and you know nothing about c5 (CT1 at this case) skills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TonyPrick
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:12 am

IVE never ever in my whole 3 and half years of playing l2, have pvped using a destro, thats just bad, personally im up for balancing, but i bet you wouldnt like the idea of 1 of RG people editing the files having full access to the server, and its kinda wierd that u have never lost a single oli match that we have seen.
i would like to point out, beside all the bullshit bubble that warped around you, i know ur a good Pvper from past incounters on l2r, i know ill lose a 1v1 vs you if its because you ++dex or just because your better then me in a game Razz, but then again i 100% sure that i dont suck at pvp and im not first placed because not that much of this is going on, soo please spare the bullshit and aim to the point, else people just hate you more and the corruption and what else will just flowed again.

any way nerf your glad plx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeffPrick
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:20 am

He's not that good as he says, you cant beat him on oly because he edited the skills and probably oped the char, however im not sure about that and i cant say nothing. He just doesnt remember looses, just wins. He's ExscuseBringer not storm.

However back to topic and dont offtopic anymore.

The edit you have done is CT1 not C5.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:23 am

rrrrrrroooooooooooooooffffffffffffllllllllllllllllll.

Ive lost like 6 matches to OLs in a row, ive lost at least 4 to necros, summoners, Temple knight.

-zero- corruption, edits have been made according to retail and Lundies requests.

My experience:

C3, C4, C5, CT1 PTS servers.
C3 Sieghardt
C4/C5 Teon - Banned at 75 Gladiator (Caught in a bot train farming mss - 3500+ in CWH)
C3 L2Extreme - Kastien
C3/C4/C5 - L2Revenge
C3 - Eternal Sin

My experience and knowledge on it goes way beyond yours so please dont bring that shit up to me.

And yeah, u did die to ATS at DVC several times when 3-4 of us took on 7-9 of you. You guys are horse shit. Gloom vortex F1 F1 F1 F1 F1.
*********************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************
From Cratus- Accusation about xhusky shall no longer be discussion on the forums, we know the truth.**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Rocked.

ps. i dont give a fuck whether its CT1 or not its not been fucking working before and its great that it does, a destro can actually have some form of intelligent play now.

I lose all the time, gladiators have been 1v1 chars since C1. So dont whine cos a glad with +17 duals takes a dump on your shitty scout classes. Not to mention i've been playing this for years I know how to style my gladiator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeffPrick
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:54 am

K we are know we're greater. We all know you failed at frenzy editing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:06 am

Clearly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:19 am

Dont forget about our little oly fight, Had more than 3,5k hp left - AW vs AW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:22 am

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA AJSJIJA0XAO0OXA0OXA0OXA0OA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TonyPrick
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:26 am

this is why you dont show your stats, because we said you have other classes skillz, OFCOURSE...

and we can clearly see you dont have haste buff, because your DEX is just to fuckin high.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:31 am

Wow you're right, how pathetic.

Man i cant believe you guys lost when i forgot to even buff haste.

*sigh*

TeQi without CoV.

Did u guys ever just think you might be retarded for not using a haste angel slayer?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naruto
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:49 am

Go on show us your char stats on Storm, oh I forgot nvm, you'll make it defult and take PSS then show it to us giving your innocent comments. After that edit back your class to one word which you love using most and hate others having except your self and your clan "overpoweredclass...".

I've always been against edited stuff, chars, servers etc.

IMO, here's what should happen after the new heroes this Friday.

1. Set all characters to DEFAULT.

2. Keep working on making Oly 4-6hrs with new heroes per week.

3. Take way Storms hero skills since ONLY heroes should obtain 'em, don't really give a fuck if your a game developer.

4. Take AWAY Storms and Kitchens rights to edit chars and stuff, coz server won't need anymore editing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/edilsondacunha
ArchReaper
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:59 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cratus
Lineage II Valor Server Owner
Lineage II Valor Server Owner

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:03 pm

he doesn't have hero skills...

Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:13 pm

*sigh*

some unedited screens to prove my characters are 100% unedited.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:22 pm

Cratus wrote:
he doesn't have hero skills...

Just like you have never given Rogue GM Haste, or how Zues aka Trunks has +10 Complete raids set along with others, not to mention he gave that up to Lundie the other day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG   

Back to top Go down

First L2Off priv server with working C5 Frenzy GGGGGGGG
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage II Valor :: Server Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: