Lineage II Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Valor

A New L2 Gaming Experience

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where are our enemies?

Go down 
+6
SUP3RFRE4K
Cratus
BeefNoodle
TonyPrick
JeffPrick
StormBringer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

Where are our enemies? Empty
PostSubject: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:38 pm

Where do you hide all the time?

What is there for you to do so often that you avoid us all day?

Need more people on this server because the current competition, isnt one.
Back to top Go down
JeffPrick
Rookie
Rookie
JeffPrick

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:57 pm

Check under your bed
Back to top Go down
TonyPrick
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:34 pm

or maybe inside your closet!
Back to top Go down
BeefNoodle
Rookie
Rookie
BeefNoodle

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:42 pm

Well we quit this server most of us, due to your corruption. Stormbringer, the guy who calls every class OP'd when he gets raped by it becomes a dev? nigga please. Is this a joke? THE GUY who calls everyone OP nerfs it to his own liking, you fag.
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Lineage II Valor Server Owner
Lineage II Valor Server Owner
Cratus

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:53 pm

first, off, it's not his decision, it's mine, so fuck off, and I want the new pvp system to be active, and this is accomplishing it.
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:43 am

zzzzzzzzz tired of bullshit from people like BeefNoodle high pitched megaphone.
Back to top Go down
BeefNoodle
Rookie
Rookie
BeefNoodle

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:29 pm

High pitched? You got shit to learn boy.. about respect for your elders, he aint doing shit for the pvp system except nerfing all " op " classes in his opinion and giving out items. GG.
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:48 pm

1: never gave out items, cant summon them.

2: Never nerfed classes that werent nerfed on retail (i.e 30 necro skills) <-- thats the only nerf.

3: being 2-3 years older than me doesnt change the fact you sound like a chipmunk.

4: you are a terrible dagger player, i added this for fun facts!
Back to top Go down
SUP3RFRE4K
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:28 am

Cratus wrote:
first, off, it's not his decision, it's mine, so fuck off, and I want the new pvp system to be active, and this is accomplishing it.
Real professional there.
You should talk to the entire staff first.
Back to top Go down
Kontrol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Kontrol

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:31 am

SUP3RFRE4K wrote:
Cratus wrote:
Real professional there.

considering cratus is the CO-OWNER and lundie approved/allowed storm, kitchen and cratus to do all those changes they have no reason to ask anyone else...

the rest of the staff that were on enough were just gm's
Back to top Go down
SUP3RFRE4K
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:46 am

Kontrol wrote:
SUP3RFRE4K wrote:
Cratus wrote:
Real professional there.

considering cratus is the CO-OWNER and lundie approved/allowed storm, kitchen and cratus to do all those changes they have no reason to ask anyone else...

the rest of the staff that were on enough were just gm's
I was going off what everyone was saying at the time that lundies vote was either ignored/not asked/didnt care to ask.

Remember donors are keeping it going.
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:47 am

You mean u believed common liars rather than accepting facts.
Back to top Go down
KitchenKnife
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:23 pm

Pretty much every thread you lot ever speak in to flame us begins and ends with "Hi, were shitty players we lose so much that you MUST have nerfed every class in your favour.. and when we roll them we suck even harder so you must have nerfed them as well..." The chain goes on.. but y'know whatever you want to believe if you really want to believe that me and storm summoned like everything for ourselves and editted everything in our favour even though thats not even possible. Believe it. Actually helps my ego to know that you think we're that good we actually cheated. Happy Face.
Back to top Go down
SUP3RFRE4K
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:11 pm

StormBringer wrote:
Since when are you on irc?
Never.
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:47 pm

His uni blocks IRC.
Back to top Go down
KitchenKnife
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:36 pm

SUP3RFRE4K wrote:
StormBringer wrote:
Since when are you on irc?
Never.

I dont see the relevevance of that anyway. Explain.
Back to top Go down
SUP3RFRE4K
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:47 pm

I dont see the relevance of your face let alone the flag in your sig. Tea pride?

Everyone uses irc/vent to know whats going on.
Back to top Go down
KitchenKnife
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:55 am

SUP3RFRE4K wrote:
I dont see the relevance of your face let alone the flag in your sig. Tea pride?

Everyone uses irc/vent to know whats going on.

Wow.. just wow. Ignoring the fact that your IQ is obviously not even in double figuires just from that comment. And the fact that your daddy probably helped you with that obviously idiotic comeback.

And also ignoring the fact that your a pussy who lets face it is probably doesnt advertise his country for the general reason its shitty. And above all ignoring the fact that the statement above makes absoultely 0 sense.

Im gonna say this in reply..

1. Noone was even on the L2Valor IRC. The only person who was really ever on it was probably you and lets face it who the fuck would actually want to speak to you.

2. Seeing as your next reply will be "OMG Dood your speaking to me now i thought you said nobody wants to speak to me hahahahaha" Lets just get that out the way now.

3. I actually have no idea who the fuck you are except perhaps a nonfactor scrub who darkens the forums with verbal abuse because he gets steamrolled in game?

4. I want you to actually point out one of your posts that
A. Doesnt make a useless idiot comment
B. Flame someone (With a useless idiot comment.
C. Makes up lies.
or D. Try to inflate your own e-penis.

But another guess with your reply will be "ZOMG Typing an essay there i cant be assed to read." or something based on that fact.. Lets get that out the way also.
Back to top Go down
Kontrol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Kontrol

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:38 am

lol
Back to top Go down
MikeShinoda
Rookie
Rookie
MikeShinoda

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:48 am

Where are our enemies? Catninja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are our enemies?   Where are our enemies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are our enemies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage II Valor :: Server Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: