Proof that we Killed Anakim

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteDog
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:29 am

Cratus picked up are dusk shiled for a joke then he droped it for us to pick it up so rG yeah he did not just give us a shied
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:32 am

dont worry i will show my proof bro and how can cratus pick up your dusk shield drop if hes not in your party? explanation plx
Back to top Go down
NiteDog
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:43 am

umm if you look TuKAn picked it up then he droped it for me to pick it up then Cratus pickedi t up so good luck kid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatal
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:45 am

Also fyi anyone in party or not can pick up. if ur around the raid boss it will say congratulations your raid was succesfull and anyone can run in and pick things up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:47 am

theres no proof of tukan dropping the shield and no fatal ur a fucking idiot u have to be in the party to see the congradulations u fucking noob and u deffinetely have to be in the party to be able to pick the items up its been like that for fucking ever
Back to top Go down
KitchenKnife
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:51 am

Weezy wrote:
theres no proof of tukan dropping the shield and no fatal ur a fucking idiot u have to be in the party to see the congradulations u fucking noob and u deffinetely have to be in the party to be able to pick the items up its been like that for fucking ever

"Innocent till proven guilty." Not the other way around.

He doesnt have to prove he did drop it. You have to prove he didnt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cratus
Lineage II Valor Server Owner
Lineage II Valor Server Owner

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:53 am

no you fucking don't, i was standing around them, and it said your raid was successful, how bout you just stop trying to pick fights and think you're always right about everything Weezy, because you look really stubborn and down right stupid always arguing and being wrong about things.

Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:54 am

wezzy no u dont twat, prove it with cabrio. or next time rG logs there both catbuffer to c if the rb's are up keep him out of party and ull c im correct. Nub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteDog
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:54 am

umm anyways it no gm help to us cunt we never seen that buffer there going down so i guess you guys hacked to put it there so yall could buff and kill us but yet again you failed just like in siege you failed yall cheated hacked so yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:56 am

You fuckin idiots if your within about 600 range of any raid, vertical or horizontal u will receive the raid congrats.

If you stand next to Hallate on toI 3 and someone kills the Banshee above you on floor 3/4 it will say Congratulations.

Learn to fucking play the game, you niggers were CHEATING during a SIEGE and LOST and you're now dedicating time to calling other people corrupt and cheating.

You guys are so fucking pathetic I cant say you deserve any attention anymore, you always sucked, now you're just.. I dunno, there is no word for it really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:12 pm

once again we didnt lose the siege lol we got put in jail if ud idnt notice we were one shotting everyone that got near us haha! so we were interrupted niggums and that still doesnt prove how crauts picked up the shield if he wasnt in the party which he was
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:50 pm

Yeah you just got rolled 10 times trying to cast by the players who dont suck at co-ordination.

brag more about cheating and losing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:34 pm

i didnt die once..and im pretty sure no one else did lolo
Back to top Go down
Kontrol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:35 pm

in the first screenshot where it show's people picking up the drops it shows that Tukan picked up the dusk shield, and i know for a fact that ATS always have finders keepers parties when farming/raiding and since tukan already has a dusk shield he would have dropped it for someone else to get or dropped it for nitedog to pick it up considering he was the ranking clan member at the time, and i assume cratus picked it up just for a joke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:56 pm

Ja.

And uhh yeah i'd say its impossible to die with 99con and 99wit/99int on ur healers.

U still lost, i dont think anyones ever failed to capture a castle with exploited characters.

Like imagine a group of my guys with those stats, AND buffs, AND cov, AND healers.
like wth, the internet would just implode and we'd go into the dark ages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aelmarkin
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:13 pm

StormBringer wrote:
Ja.

And uhh yeah i'd say its impossible to die with 99con and 99wit/99int on ur healers.

U still lost, i dont think anyones ever failed to capture a castle with exploited characters.

Like imagine a group of my guys with those stats, AND buffs, AND cov, AND healers.
like wth, the internet would just implode and we'd go into the dark ages.

well said, and weezy think twice before u say no1 died:

and the rest of your 'squad' ran like little bitchs aroud the corner, so gg you failed.

P.S are u seriously crying about not dieing when you had hacked stats??? hmm..TBH if i had those stats and i didnt take a castle, jesus christ i would quit the game in general. And yes, i know you were interupted, but hell, that task could be done in 5 minutes top by pros like ATS. And everyone else in our ally agree'd on vent after the seige was over, that they would aswell have quit if they didnt take the fucking castle with 99 basic stats lawl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TonyPrick
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:32 pm

Kontrol wrote:
and i assume cratus picked it up just for a joke

why does he even joke with players, why does he have fun with them, or talk to them over the vent, ur not suppose to be friends, a gm is like a high command, he should observe, and not interfere, it should use for support and events, NOT SOCIALIZATION AND FRIENDSHIPS, do u even have the slightest idea of what is a gm, go play some Retail type of mmorpg u wouldnt see the gm hanging out with u, or even talking to u if its not for support only... go make some rules and try to grow up, soo the other part would enjoy the game play as muc has ATS does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeffPrick
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:37 pm

YEAH i know its l2x like, but you know gms there werent talking/chating with ppl thru /announce shit, just as the others couldnt see it, do it like this or fail
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:41 pm

GMs actually dont have anything to do with us.

Cratus is the only one who hangs around with us occasionally, just to talk.
but this NPC buffer spawning shit has to stop, no one asked for it.

I do agree completely, GMs are supposed to be practically unreachable. They should be policing the server, and responding to support requests, nothing more.

I like Cratus as a person, I like Kontrol as a person, I like Lundie as a person, I dislike Husky when he jails me for stupid reasons like attacking a wartag at an event something like 1200 range from the activity, because he was attacking me lol. But from what ive seen, the only GM acting as a GM, is Husky.
The others, whoever they are, god knows what they do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:10 pm

u anchored fear ftw 10000 ATS noobs hitting him ofc he gonna die
Back to top Go down
Husky
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:48 pm

TonyPrick wrote:
Kontrol wrote:

why does he even joke with players, why does he have fun with them, or talk to them over the vent, ur not suppose to be friends, a gm is like a high command, he should observe, and not interfere, it should use for support and events, NOT SOCIALIZATION AND FRIENDSHIPS, do u even have the slightest idea of what is a gm, go play some Retail type of mmorpg u wouldnt see the gm hanging out with u, or even talking to u if its not for support only... go make some rules and try to grow up, soo the other part would enjoy the game play as muc has ATS does.

+1

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lineage2valor.com

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:51 pm

geee effff geee
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:11 pm

Husky wrote:
TonyPrick wrote:
Kontrol wrote:

+1
Yep, I also agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/edilsondacunha
Kontrol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:04 am

Naruto wrote:
Husky wrote:
TonyPrick wrote:
Kontrol wrote:

+1
Yep, I also agree.

as i said it was an assumption, i dont know if cratus is friends with ATS or not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:20 pm

god damn true Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof that we Killed Anakim   

Back to top Go down