Share | 

here's the deal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nothx
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: here's the deal   Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:34 am

okay, so after couple of weeks on L2Valor I decided to familiarize you with my thoughts.

Basically first impression is pretty nice (except the nabbish Gatekeeper, like it's hard to edit normal gks htmls- like they say, don't miss the details, but it looks pretty much like l2j). Than I see gms without =GM= prefix in their nicks, what the fuck, is it some poor l2j server or what? Again, details. I decided to check the forums, cause it's hella important part of the server.. and I see heavenforum dot com. Come on, real servers must have own forums, not something like this, made for 13 year old children willing to talk about their new toys. But those are still deatials, of course.

Now let's move on to important things. Can you tell me what are the duties of gamemaster? Cause as far as I know (from my own experience) //announce chat wasn't made to conversate with heroes.. Honestly, it makes players think that they're playing on some brazil l2j server.. Generally it should be used to annonce events, rules, remind about voting.. not fucking talk with people, it's pretty retarted and looks like you're so fucking excited about being a gm.. ? oO

As for the gameplay, is any developer here? Cause this server looks pretty much "funny" not to say pathetic. Soloing raidbosses, fucked up ecenomy (in fact lack of the economy), brazils farming all day and having max enchanted weapons, hawkeyes pawning all the way, recruiting some retarted gamemasters, whereas nice people's applications are not even read, I bet (StormBringer- geart example, he said in his application that has no skills in developing, whereas you had plenty of people able to edit files. But as far as I know Storm has dev privileges- that's what I've heard cause I don't even have your system anymore, but if it's true- gee f gee), not to mention about gm being hacked (that's fucking awesome, gee gee to your protection systems lol). All that makes your server look like l2j shit. Don't know how did you open it, cause you either have no skills or no time, but my advice is to close it or change the owner to someone, who can make it run as it should. Now, well.. now it's not worth saying anything. Just LoL, this server is a pretty piece of shit.

And now start your flames, start offending me, start telling me to get the fuck out, even start saying that I don't know how hard is it to run a server, bla bla. Bullshit. I know how hard is it to start a server and even how fucking hard is it to run it succesfully. Unfortunatelly, owners of this server knew how to start, but have no flying clue how to run a server. Now I'm getting the fuck out of here and you can start your retarted replies.. but if there's anyone smart enough to conversate with me, I'd be pleased. To the rest, FUCK OFF and have fun playing on this pro server.

` nothx, Marqus, Glokk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: here's the deal   Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:12 am

I think you're clueless about whats wrong with the server. The only reason its so low populated is 1: cos its new, 2: cos its just like the rest.

Unique things have been added today, more tomorrow, more to come.

And I do have dev experience since ive been coding for a while now, I just never played around with L2. I didnt realise what the structure was, I thought it was some mass of encrypted numbers.

So yeah maybe you should just have some patience.

I agree GMs are very different here. They should be much less involved with players and the atmosphere, and show a greater authority.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: here's the deal   Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:41 am

i agree with you nothx about the whole stormbringer part pretty stupid he gets powers...and for corrupted Gm's yeah there is...his name is Kontrol we saw him one shot cabrio then he ran his alt char that was standing there the whole time and got the soul from the chest and no i didnt take a SS of him one shotting but i did SS our chat i will post it in a diff section
Back to top Go down
Kontrol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

PostSubject: Re: here's the deal   Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:55 am

Weezy wrote:
i agree with you nothx about the whole stormbringer part pretty stupid he gets powers...and for corrupted Gm's yeah there is...his name is Kontrol we saw him one shot cabrio then he ran his alt char that was standing there the whole time and got the soul from the chest and no i didnt take a SS of him one shotting but i did SS our chat i will post it in a diff section

i admitted to u ingame that my alt char's were there, to see if cabrio was up. but neither of them spoke to the box because i was infact on "kontrol" at the time. a simple check of the log's will confirm that for me

i even admitted to you that both of them need the orb, if they did need the orb and i was "corrupt" as u say why didnt i get the items on them ? here's an idea...because that's not what i was doing there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carzy
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: here's the deal   Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:17 am

i just want to know how many legitimate donation are out there.

and i have never seen walker used so casually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatal
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: here's the deal   Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:03 am

I enjoy this server. i like the leveling areas and shit. my only problem is Stormbringer now having dev rights. Look at his posts on the forums, they are all talking about how mages need to be nerfed.

Did anyone actually take the time to read his full detailed report of the pvp-addon?

I sure did.

All fighters got boosted in his "idea". As for mages they got wtf shit on the face.

"Lower mage crit rate" was a big one...
Lol unless ur fully buffed with siren/pow/renewal u wont crit 2 often. not 2 mention the fact that at that point u still dont crit 2 often.

I mean don't get me wrong i love this server though i've been here for a short time. But a non-gm figure who crys about mages always beating him in pvp gets full rights to a Dev-addon.

You know whats funny, tho is that im in ATS and someone was talking about how fake death wasnt great a storm said "FD has always been bad but now i fix that tbfh"

New plan ladies/gents- Everyone reroll Fighter class and pst bittersweet or stormbringer if a mage beats us so he can boost fighters even more.

Thats my 2cents there.

EDIT: I mean mages were already nerfed when sleep went from 1sec cast to a 3-4second cast. Idk about you guys but i'm in dc robes on an OL with soul gaurd on gives me aprox 1.7k pdef with cov/earth and archers with +17-20 bows come and crit me twice in a row for 3.7k-4.3k and this was before storm got his new dev privs. So what now it will be 5k?

2nd EDIT: The whole passive noble thing is cool. but give me back the buff so i can noble other non noble'd people!

-~-~Sincerly TehOL-~-~

Last edited by on Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeffPrick
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: here's the deal   Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:20 am

i liked 7k Crits from StormBringer yesterday aswell. From PR. Well probably stacked subclass again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatal
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: here's the deal   Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:24 am

you were on a mage correct? if so my points proven

archers can beat mages. but mages dont whine about it till now.

i shall whine on till the day i die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TonyPrick
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: here's the deal   Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:35 am

JeffPrick wrote:
i liked 7k Crits from StormBringer yesterday aswell. From PR. Well probably stacked subclass again.

Just to let you Know, WE tested it.

A mage,Titanium robe+3, Imperial Shield, Fully buffed +cov.

A PR,Titanium Light,Sb+16,Deadly Eye +Fully Buffed +Cov +Earth Chant, Ant Queen, HEXED TARGET!

could only crit for tops 3.5k.

while you where in town, i doubt u even had cov at the time, would crit 6-7k on dc mage, with cov.

any how i dont say archers should be nerfed, i just say storm should be nerfed, i wouldnt say ban him for stackked subclass like he did before, because he spices up the PVP in the server, but Storm Lay off the bug exploiting pvp can still be fun.

and no flam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatal
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: here's the deal   Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:50 am

Ok well i just got down getting wtf pwnt by maqu on his pr.

I am in dc robes on a necro WITH summon using transfer pain. Maqu crit me for 3.3k i had cov/earth(which earth just stacks over shield).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: here's the deal   Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:25 pm

so yeah ur saying 5k now ur saying 3.3k.

My uhh, "nerfs" actually fixed the crit power making archers less overpowered.

I didnt touch mages, except reduction on mage crits which we all know was ridiculous.

You need to shut up cos you're killing the server by lying about me and the files.

You don't know anything about the game, anything about the files, anything about the games physics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here's the deal   

Back to top Go down

here's the deal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage II Valor :: Server Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: