Lineage II Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Valor

A New L2 Gaming Experience

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back form The Dead was my fairwell post

Go down 
+6
Kontrol
SirIlix
StormBringer
Naruto
Cratus
NiteDog
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cratus
Lineage II Valor Server Owner
Cratus

Back form The Dead was my fairwell post - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:26 am

yep, to bad none of you fuckers helped like me Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Fatal
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:34 am

hey i tried but br boy wouldnt respond
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:04 pm

I came on vent the next day and i called him an idiot.

And as his leader, I did the best job overall. By calling him, an idiot.

touché
Back to top Go down
Cratus
Cratus

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:09 pm

pwn
Back to top Go down
NiteDog
Donator
Donator
NiteDog

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:51 pm

Qchan wrote:

Hi, I'm Qchan from L2 Ultra Edge. I heard about Nitedog trying to kill himself.

Some advice for him...

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU STUPID?! OVER A CHICK?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Now, I could understand if the Mob were after you because you owned them thousands of dollars. I could even understand if you were trying to kill yourself because you thought you were immortal or something...

But over some random chick?

Dude, she won't be the first nor will she be the last that will or may dump you. This is a process in life that happens to everyone. I remember when my first gf dumped me. I cried for weeks. However, that's a process everyone has to go through. Nowadays, if a girl dumps me I just brush my shoulders off and go to the next chick until I find the right one for me. She obviously wasn't the right one for you. However, don't show her that you'll end your life over her. After you're dead, she'll still forget about you.

Live long so she'll remember the man she dumped. Let her regret her decision by showing her how happy you are without her.
thx for the advice but i have4 been with the girl for 4 years and she fucking left me that was the only thing i could think to do i was in so much pain i just wanted to end my life
Back to top Go down
Qchan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Qchan

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:12 pm

NiteDog wrote:
Qchan wrote:

Hi, I'm Qchan from L2 Ultra Edge. I heard about Nitedog trying to kill himself.

Some advice for him...

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU STUPID?! OVER A CHICK?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Now, I could understand if the Mob were after you because you owned them thousands of dollars. I could even understand if you were trying to kill yourself because you thought you were immortal or something...

But over some random chick?

Dude, she won't be the first nor will she be the last that will or may dump you. This is a process in life that happens to everyone. I remember when my first gf dumped me. I cried for weeks. However, that's a process everyone has to go through. Nowadays, if a girl dumps me I just brush my shoulders off and go to the next chick until I find the right one for me. She obviously wasn't the right one for you. However, don't show her that you'll end your life over her. After you're dead, she'll still forget about you.

Live long so she'll remember the man she dumped. Let her regret her decision by showing her how happy you are without her.
thx for the advice but i have4 been with the girl for 4 years and she fucking left me that was the only thing i could think to do i was in so much pain i just wanted to end my life

4 years?!?!?!

Whoa!

She wanted to leave you after being with you for 4 years?!?!

Well, geez. There's not much I can say to that. 4 years is a long time to be with someone. For her to just break it off like that could have some serious consequences. Well, hang in there, NiteDog.
Back to top Go down
ArchReaper
Academy Student
Academy Student
ArchReaper

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:48 am

4 years? Holy hell why did she leave you?
Back to top Go down
Fatal
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:49 am

Lol ya she seemed pretty cool, ive known shadyy for four years if it wasnt for me he nvr would got her :O <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back form The Dead was my fairwell post   Back form The Dead was my fairwell post - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back form The Dead was my fairwell post
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2