Lineage II Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Valor

A New L2 Gaming Experience

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry

Go down 
+14
Black
Cratus
WestBam
5c4n
Paris Hilton
MedicaLKit
SUP3RFRE4K
N1tRo
Lundie
Sarapis
SirIlix
Naruto
Fatal
StormBringer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:24 am

WTF are you talking about?

Obviously Sarapis deserves to get his items back, due to what happened and he wasn't the only one. It's basic knowledge... I know some of you hate Sarapis and that's why your chatting bullshit about him not donating which means he won't get his items back. But Imagine if you got hacked along with other 3 people and you didn't donate, I bet you would be begging Lundie for your items back.

So if you ain't got any possitive thing to say then FUCK OFF!

P.S. Happy Valentines Day.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edilsondacunha
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:32 am

Well actually ive lost donator items on L2R 3 times, same gear each time.
I never got them back I just re-donated or worked for them.

Shit happens, wont matter to me whether he gets his shit back or not, hes still ez kill
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:36 am

Yeah 3 low cost donated items...

Sarapis lost one of the most expensive donated items along with +21 Dusk Sword Acumen, TIT Robe Set, Dusk Shield, AQ, Baium, Zaken, Antharas and more.

Loosing those type of items in-one-go seriously sucks balls. So he should recieve them back due to what happened and it wasn't his fault.

Who in the fucking world knew that the server was gonna get hacked? NO-ONE!

Who in the fucking world knew that people with the same IG nick and same ID name was going to get hacked? NO-ONE!

So give Sarapis some fucking sympathy, ffs.
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:56 am

haha low cost donator items made me laugh L2r wiped like 2 times, I lost +15 tit light set and various +16 SA Weapons. And that wasn't even much in comparison to other people lul. From all that stuff I got a +3 tit robe back cuz thats the item which I donated for originally. So I made my gear out of "nothing" and then lost it all. Shit happens dood.

btw serap runs arround with his ++ed SB Focus and tit light set I believe so I dont really get the drama.

Last edited by on Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:57 am

wow ur so retarded. it's not revenge. so i just can imagine how admins care about players.
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:00 pm

You will prolly get your gear back anyway so w/e.

Would just find it unfair if you get all the shit back and other people get nothing cuz they didnt cry in 43945745 posts.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:01 pm

i won't coz cratus seems to hate/dislike me for nothing.
Back to top Go down
ArchReaper
Academy Student
Academy Student
ArchReaper

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:10 pm

Sarapis wrote:

Cratus told you that he's giving you your stuff back. Quit being a little bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:30 pm

ArchReaper wrote:
Sarapis wrote:

Cratus told you that he's giving you your stuff back. Quit being a little bitch.

sorry then if he did, but seems i missed it when he said that.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:50 pm

Yeah Sarapis I heard on vent yesterday when Saitx fixed my noblesse bug that he was going give the items back to the people who got hacked or something.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:00 pm

BIG apologize then Sad
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:08 pm

Sarapis wrote:
BIG apologize then Sad
No need to opologise bro, I would of done the same thing If I was in your shoes.
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:17 pm

Actually my L2R gear was $200 uniques, $60 armour and $125 weapon, three times.

Thats $1155, or £577.50 for me.

this your guy?

HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 SoftX
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:23 pm

never heard of his char and name.
prolly him.
Back to top Go down
JeffPrick
Rookie
Rookie
JeffPrick

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:58 pm

Yea, better give back the hacked items and track the ones who have items from kermas account. We dont need to lose more of players.

And yeah bout kermas hacked account, its funny to see some random renewal bots in town with +17stuff and plats shouting WTT Baium/zaken
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:04 pm

WTF Dusk Sword +23? That's Impossible!!!

I'm 100% sure that those items including the Dusk Sword +23 belonged to Kerma.

How can a guy who we haven't seen have all these items especially a fucking impossible enchant of +23 Dusk Sword?

He has either donated for a lv.78 char or w/e or one of the people who hacked into peoples account including Kerma and Sarapis.
Back to top Go down
Sign
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:22 pm

not a hacker.

@ Naruto not only donators have got good items (farm+farm+farm+......+trade+trade+.....)

HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Dusk23ha0

Dusk atm broked cuz i wass pissed off, so dont need to hack my acc to get my weap.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:56 pm

hahahah dude ur funny
that dusk wa from kermas acc
dont be funny cuz makin a +23 or even a +16 dusk.
Back to top Go down
Sign
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:58 pm

Sarapis u was on Kermas acc too? i dont know what items germa had, ask him self.
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:05 pm

That sword is illegit no matter what you say, it either came from Saraps account and u enchanted it twice. Or you pulled a +20 or whatever from Kerma and did the same.

I'd guess its Saraps old sword.

Way to drop yourself in the shit there though, idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sign
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:07 pm

stormbringer (or i shall say stormuk?) stfu
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:17 pm

ask saitx bud.
its from kermas acc
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:19 pm

nice one bud you can tell people my account!

stormuk
stormuk2
stormuk3
stormuk4
stormbringer
atscov
atssong
atssongs

i could make a 100 more and you will not get in there son. Go ahead and good luck to you.
Steal some e-property.

I dont think that changes the fact you stole that sword and suck with it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry   HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HLAPEX Account Breach - Registry
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage II Valor :: Server Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: