Lineage II Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Valor

A New L2 Gaming Experience

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extinction's recruting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nekketsu
Academy Student
Academy Student

Extinction's recruting Empty
PostSubject: Extinction's recruting   Extinction's recruting Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:36 pm

Hi everyone. http://requiem.b-landia.net/

I'll try to explain why I'm here as short as possible. A few months ago I created something new, something different. I created Extinction.
But suddenly I realised that being a leader of a clan like Extinction is not as easy as some of you may think. Therefore I decided to close done for a while, just so I could gather some energi to start all over again, and so I did.

I'll try to explain why we're so different compared to all other clans.
First of all good leadership if really important when it comes to Lineage and other mmorpg's. Knowledge about the game, and how to be a antitype for others.
A god and active community's also one of the keys to succes, without that you'll earn 0 succes points. But if you combind these major things you'll earn nothing more than succes in your time playing Lineage.

So basiclly we're a community pushing a lot of our energi to this game, cause of the easy fact that we can, and if we can we'll enjoy it so much more than we do atm. That's what makes us so different, it's more than just a game for us.

And ya I think it's best for all of you if I tell you how we're recruting.
We've a forums (http://requiem.b-landia.net/) wich you'll have to visit and make an Application at. Simpely press "Want to join Extinction" and then you'll find an guide on how to make your applications. ( Here's the quiestions you'll have to answer )

Name and Age:

Ingame Nick:

Where are you from? And what's your timezone?

What Class and Lvl are your main?

How many hours are you online at average each day?

If you would rate your english from 1-10, What would it be?

Do you own a microphone and are you willing to use it?

Are you able to follow orders?

Have you read and understood our rules?

Why do you want to join Extinction?

After we've looked threw your application all the leader will discuss, why or why not you should be granted a trail time in our clan. If you're granted a trail time, you'll be invited to the clan fort at least 2 weeks. During these weeks we'll look at such things as activity, english, if you're able to work in a team etc etc. But I think it's best to mention that we're mostly looking for the most experienced players, even though we might take some "less experienced" ppl on trail to se if they're ready to learn our way of playing.

Anyway if we sound like a clan for you make an application at our forums and we'll take a closer look at you.

And as I've said I'm here to get some new people, and after I've some trail members we'll discuss if there's a good server our there that would fit us. Get ready for something new.

// Best Regards http://requiem.b-landia.net/ VISIT OUR FORUMS TO APPLY

Last edited by on Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kontrol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Kontrol

PostSubject: Re: Extinction's recruting   Extinction's recruting Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:09 pm

Welcome to the server
Back to top Go down
Nekketsu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Extinction's recruting   Extinction's recruting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:44 pm

Thanks, we're looking forward to se the results of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Nekketsu
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Extinction's recruting   Extinction's recruting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 4:56 pm

A few edits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extinction's recruting   Extinction's recruting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extinction's recruting
Page 1 of 1