Lineage II Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Valor

A New L2 Gaming Experience

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NPC Buffers

Go down 
+11
Naruto
Saitx
Kontrol
Sarapis
StormBringer
DarkHades
WestBam
Lundie
SirIlix
BeefNoodle
BestForEva
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Remove NPC buffers.
Yes
NPC Buffers Vote_lcap28%NPC Buffers Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
No
NPC Buffers Vote_lcap72%NPC Buffers Vote_rcap
 72% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
BestForEva
Rookie
Rookie

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:26 am

Well i offer you guys to remove NPC buffers. Might sound crazy, but it would help alot, like not everyone would be with full bufss all the time, make buffs 20 minutes or something, so peoples will sell buffs everywhere, means more people in giran so who ever comes to server will see that there are so peepz playing... .well thats my oppinion....Would be alot more fun.... and all classes would be more equal... So Vote for It.
Back to top Go down
BeefNoodle
Rookie
Rookie
BeefNoodle

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:35 am

<3 The idea.. Classic L2 style FTW. It would bring so many of my friends to the server as well. But then again we'd lose all the brazilians.
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:37 am

I voted for no. Might as well just go back on retail if they would remove NPC Buffers here on 45x rates just that new players see some buffers in town or as step to make the server more balanced which doesnt work by removing NPC Buffers.
Back to top Go down
BestForEva
Rookie
Rookie

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:40 am

It does. If you remove NPC buffers, sieges would have more action. Alot more.
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:41 am

Tell a mexican he should roll a prophet, he buffs everybody every 20min and its done. Same goes for a BD.
Back to top Go down
BestForEva
Rookie
Rookie

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:46 am

It would make more fun anyways. People would have to go rebuff alot of times, they would have to play support classes.
Back to top Go down
Lundie
Lineage II Valor Server Owner
Lundie

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:23 pm

But in all seriousness... would you really like it if we did that >.>

Here's a concept: Putting a class changer in the middle of town which can change any class to any subclass. Therefore.... you can have a bd, pony, and pp and something else all on the same char. Yes no? I've been thinkin about this one for a while tbh...
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:27 pm

Let the buffers IG. If you would just remove the NPC Buffers people would still run arround full buffed. When you need to change your buffers class 4 times to buff up its just a delay, nothing balancing.
Back to top Go down
BeefNoodle
Rookie
Rookie
BeefNoodle

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:34 pm

Maybe add a price to the NPC buffers? Something like 2kk a buff.. Then maybe might use buffers, or make buffs short time.. I dunno really =x
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:36 pm

That would be the maximum thing you could do to buffers imo. Just dont remove em.
Back to top Go down
Lundie
Lundie

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:38 pm

Prices ftl. I'd still like to add that npc in town however, then people wouldnt have as much of a reason to quadbox or more.
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:39 pm

Oh you plan on doing NPC Buffers + the changer? Because that would be cool. Removing NPC Buffers and letting people make their own buffers on 45x servers = not so cool.
Back to top Go down
BestForEva
Rookie
Rookie

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:42 pm

Decreese Buff time to 20 mins then. So In pvp, you will be full buffed, But in Sieges, raids you will have to have your own buffers running, anyways, i vote for NPC buffers removing...
Back to top Go down
WestBam
Genin
Genin
WestBam

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:43 pm

This idea sucks balls.
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:44 pm

All you write is about sieges. Do you think we cant manage to box buffers or something so you can ninja the castle while we are busy rebuffing for 15min? wc/dances/songs = buffed party in less than 2min.
Back to top Go down
BestForEva
Rookie
Rookie

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:47 pm

Well.... NPC buffers sucks balls....
Back to top Go down
SirIlix
Genin
Genin

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:50 pm

Then this c5 server with 15x rates would be the right for you o.o
Back to top Go down
BeefNoodle
Rookie
Rookie
BeefNoodle

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 2:16 pm

Solution.. Take buffs out of L2

Joking x_x
Back to top Go down
DarkHades
Genin
Genin

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 2:39 pm

Me Like Baffs!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:15 pm

U realise if you did that the entire server would collapse and siege grounds would just be re-named to AboveTheSystem gardens.

Who would stop us if it was low rate style? lol.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:45 pm

probably noone Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kontrol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Kontrol

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:05 pm

removing buffers at this stage is a bad decision in my opinion, at this point in time the server isnt really populated enough to remove them, and it would be really hard for a new player to come and start fresh here without the buffers because removing the npc's would result in people charging 2kk for buffs that last 20 minutes, when ur 20-52 2kk is alot, when i started here i was in a grade b4 i could even afford b grade
Back to top Go down
Saitx
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:05 am

Hmm , my idea is ;

Change the Npc buffers times to like 30 minutes maybe and have the played character buffs at like 1-1.5 hours . Also possible AIOs (both donatable and creatable ) with like 1 hour buffs dance songs. etc. Also possible to make SWS and BDs little more playable.
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:35 am

Lundie wrote:

Here's a concept: Putting a class changer in the middle of town which can change any class to any subclass. Therefore.... you can have a bd, pony, and pp and something else all on the same char. Yes no? I've been thinkin about this one for a while tbh...

I voted "NO" to not remove NPC buffers and let the normal buff duration be 1hr.

BTW Lundie, can you explain a bit more about your idea? Thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edilsondacunha
Praised
Rookie
Rookie

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:41 pm

Not enough people on this server to do this. You would actually need people to play a PP/BD/SwS as their main.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NPC Buffers Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Buffers   NPC Buffers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NPC Buffers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next