Lineage II Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Valor

A New L2 Gaming Experience

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules. Empty
PostSubject: Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules.   Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:56 pm

Lundie wrote:
• Perching, which is killing monsters or players from an area that they cannot attack you back, will result in a warning and then jailing if needed.

I just fucking wiped my entire thread by accident cos i hit the back mouse button.

so as this post now has -99% credibility, and im way to lazy to post my strategy again ill put it in short..

2 parties, 1 nuker party 1 fighter party can take full advantage of the DVC Bridge underside/overside, instantly outplaying a SPAWN CAMPING 20+ MAN ZERG.

This should be allowed because besides being a fucking tactic, not an exploit. This is why it CAN BE DONE and IS ALLOWED on RETAIL:

Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules. DVCBridge1

Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules. DVCBridge2

Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules. DVCBridge3

Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules. DVCBridge4

Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules. DVCBridge5

In light of this clear sarcastic but factual evidence, I'd like to directly insult your judgement on the disallowance of "perching" at DVC bridge.

clearly you can see the target, when you can shoot it.

and clearly when you CANT see it, you CANT shoot it.

thus making any form of exploiting 100% impossible.

ANYONE can look down or up, and target a "percher" and instantly dispatch him, like.. so easily its not even funny.

So could someone please tell me why you force us to play boring head2head pvp allll day, instead of strategic gameplay adding another dimension to the game/server?

I mean please i'm dying to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Kontrol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Kontrol

PostSubject: Re: Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules.   Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:07 pm

Like i said to you earlier today "technically" it isn't perching but nonetheless it is still against the rules of this server...if u have a problem with that take it up with Lundie...im glad he'd be happy to listen to your problems Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules.   Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:11 pm

I know hes being a straight up jerk to me all the time, and I cant even get on IRC to idle anymore for some reason. I guess they blocking port 6667 somehow, even though Im tunnelling
-.-

But yeah he'll get this, and people should support this thread because pvp should be strategy and tactics, as well as brute force and numbers.

Anyone who denies that is a moron.
Back to top Go down
GenOmega
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules.   Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:22 pm

Funny how;

1. Some of those your out of range
2. Those arent the spots you've been SSed in
3. I'm sure in real life you can shoot through a pure solid bridge hitting the target above/below you, watch the arrows arch and you'll realize what is and isnt a correct flight path, nub.

Last but not least it seems anyone to ever disagree with you is a moron, your simply not always right, get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Husky

PostSubject: Re: Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules.   Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:36 pm

Good points Genomega.

And since you have stated your point Storm and have once again been told by us what the rules are and that of which you do from below the bridge is against them this thread will be closed. I hope that you can stop arguing with the Staff and just follow the rules that have been put in place.

Thread Closed
Back to top Go down
http://www.lineage2valor.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules.   Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valid question regarding absurd anti-perching rules.
Page 1 of 1