Share | 

Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:12 pm

I see archi in my clan on this server, I see Dior on msn but still playing shitty L2F. I see renardz too.

You think you'd have won Dion without my party obliterating Empires at the front gate relentlessly while u donators take half an hour to organise one party?

keke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:15 pm

StormBringer wrote:
keke

isn't that a BR laugh? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:44 pm

Quote :
This post needs to be made, so ill go ahead and do it.

Theres way to many server changes going on without meaning or purpose without the consent of the POPULATION as a whole on the changes that are occuring. The server isnt going anywhere because we are changing things constantly and there isnt any balance to it. We are taking the advice of people who are TESTING the server and arent commited to it and letting them feed idiotic thoughts which are crippling the server and irritating the players who have been here since the start, pushing them off to play on older servers.

Instead of making advancements and working on areas which arent FIXED, we are just changing things because we arent spending the time needed to fix certain areas before we move on. So instead of finishing one idea at a time, before we move on, we end up with 5/6 ideas which are incomplete, implemented and dont work. Why are we spending time worrying about buff times, when there isnt shit to do on the server?

6HR - Sub/Noble Raid
Epic Raids - 4 days
Plat Raids - 50 Hrs
Olympiad? Does anyone even do it? other than 1/2 days out of the week when they are feeding.
Seiges - Only aden? Once every 2 weeks?
Events - Seen only 1? Perhaps events need to be done 1/2 times a day at various times.
Pvp - Scarce at times
Hot Springs - LvL 5 is Rare as shit to get, mobs only give 6-8 99.9% of the time.
Con - Archers and mages are extremely effected by tatoos should be taken away and insert dyes to balance the server out properly. Archers having High HP and Mages having low HP and lack of resist shock is a perfect example of this.

There are bigger fishes to catch then worrying about the small one like BUFF times. I am rather disappointed that instead of asking the community in a week long vote, on the buff time we just up and change it. It seems to be a occurring thing. Its not even retail buff time its so retarded. It actually fucks those who arent in a ZERG from even having a chance, alot of people spent a fair amount of time leveling them, like i did. and now i cant even dual box buff myself because its gone before i lose blackscreen.

The whole point is THINK before we just change stuff, and ask the community in open polls before we just do it. This goes along with everything on the server. It would also be nice to see updates posted on the front page of the website and forums under UPDATES not by word of mouth.

Theres more to say, but i think the point got driven home and its 11pm.
OMFG THERE IS A GOD AND ITS AKUUMA +111111111111111111

Quote :
should be hero tournament @ Colliseum once a month run by GMs.

YAh fuck that idea what happens to the ppl who dont have donated gear enchanted out my ass huh? donators would fucking own in that
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Obviously they dont allow donation gear u silly bugger.

It's ran by GMs, they can obviously set rules and observe.

whereas in olympiad anyone can use shitty +20 or higher weaponry and +10 jewellery lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
solku
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:01 am

stormbringer is fucking pr0 and let him be fools.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naruto
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:47 am

This topic seriously sux balls.... reading it just makes me wana go sleep.

P.S: They will allow donated gear at oly except for Titanium sets and S grade armour +10 donated, and that's a fact, which In my opinion that is how it should be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/edilsondacunha
Kontrol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:29 am

Naruto wrote:

lol +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:49 am

Naruto wrote:

You and storm attempting to PVP puts me asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up   

Back to top Go down

Making Better Choices with Changing Server Set-Up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage II Valor :: Server Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: