Share | 

Do you love donald?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donald
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:14 am

Do you love donald?....just say yes or no or add some comments but look at how bad Rogues clan is at this game And u talk shit when it is 2v6 Very Happy
Gratz!!!! To Rogues Clan, Need 1 healer and 5 DD's

https://2img.net/h/i86.photobucket.com/albums/k98/xxChubbyBearxx/screenshot1.jpg
I Got Rolled!!

https://2img.net/h/i86.photobucket.com/albums/k98/xxChubbyBearxx/screenshot2.jpg

Ur complaining of u criting 1.5k and haveing 3 archer crit 1.3k when its 6v3 Mad

Anyways Post What u think ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Husky
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:25 am

I think this would be best for the Flaming section... I can just see them coming. :/

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lineage2valor.com
GenOmega
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:31 am

Husky wrote:
I think this would be best for the Flaming section... I can just see them coming. :/
Damn right!

If I'm correct seeing as how I was watching the whole thing you talk alot more shit than they EVER do. IT amuses me how stupid you really are, not only that but when you log off and post from photobucket to here so fast while spamming vent.

Not to mention all the shit you keep making up about the other players, you've said so much shit I doubt anyone but a BR would listen to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Praised
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:38 am

Ok here we go! Lets see 2 archers hitting a bish for 1500 and 1380=2880. Without cov and cat buff. Yes 2 archers. Not 3. 1 tank 1mage 2archers=4 not 5. 3v4 you had a bish. ANYWAY point at hand.

2880 is nullified because of the bish's cast speed. Bish with cov and tit robe has, i'm going to guess 1000~ pdef. So here is the question. You laugh saying you beat us when we had more numbers, but how can we beat YOU when the archers won't do enough damage to the bish to even get him/her below 50% hp. Oh and you had ToD. So that just nullifies out another person, unbuffed person in pvp vs buffed people + cov won't do much damage right? So that brings it down to 3v3 (since your tank decided to ToD our tank). Ok, 2archers and 1 mage trying to kill a bish. Simple, you guys killed the mage since he was doing more consent damage to the bish, while the bish would just out heal our damage given to him, and not to mention that you have dreaming spirit, which was not effected by the sleep nerf. Thus meaning you win the pvp. Grats on trying to be good, you failed in posting in the wrong section, you fail at trying to spread rumors about me saying stun was nerfed, and overall you just failed.

Oh and if we are bad, how come you didn't accept any of our 1v1s. Yes keep on shit talking you 12year old, it will get you really far. And don't worry, your balls will drop one day.

Oh and, oh noes you posted this in the forums!1!!11!1!1oneeleven!1!!!1!1!! My e-pride is put to shame.../cry. Grow up, grats on beating us in a pvp where we didn't have a healer, you guys did and she couldn't be killed. No wonder no one really likes you here, I doubt you have any friends on your basketball team that you are on, nor out side of that either. Do I seriously have to keep on going...or are you just going to shut up?

Prepared to get flamed by more people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:53 am

Awe thought Rogue and BFE were your best friends. You jump from clan to clan talking shit like you`ve done something. Always thinking you know shit when you really dont, its fucking sad. Your comebacks are always the same and without meaning. You spend your time crying about donators, when you donated yourself to change from Duelist to Dwarf because you couldnt hack it at Olympiad. I can keep on going but i really dont see the need to come down to your level, nor do i see the need to make a child cry over a video game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donald
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:03 am

If ur soo good why dont u use ur mind and find a class that can kill a bish? and also u had cat buffs and Akumma u can stfu becasue i dont donate for skill unlike u do and i went from KKK=Dead-Ominous=Left becasue no one was active-Akatsuki=Inactive-infinity=Told me i was a pussy for suggesting to have more clans or mems-Hellzangels=Genocide dissolved....And so im going to RG casue they were allied with [HA] soo yea im a big ass clan hopper when all of these reasons of leaving are not my fault so Akumaa fuck urself And prasied u had catbuff and cov so wtf u talkn about? so 5 archers with cov and kat cant kill 1 healer? and btw if u were smarter u should of killed me first casue i was sleeping you guys thats why you could not kill our bish but ur too nubish to notice that...that is why we kep rolling u so after u rolled u....u brought 4 more guys and our bish logged and u had a healer and ur talk shit when it is 6v2 GG and at the begging we had 3 player a tank a cover and a bish wtf how do they beat 5 archers with +10 or higer bows Mad idk maybe becaus we use strategy and we have skill Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donald
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:06 am

And Geno how was i spamming u in vent i was in huskys channel.... dont know what u were smokn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:05 am

Donate for skill? You even know the definition of skill or what a skill is? I dont think i can donate to know how to BUFF and Play a dagger correctly, and show a baby back bitch how to, like yourself. I dont think i can donate and know how to play an SH, and show someone like somitlu how to play and buff it, so he can beat draven 1v1 using A grade gear and a +11 am acumen. Your excuse in life is because someone had better items. Well tough shit, there will always be someone with better items, it doesnt mean they cant be beaten in fair and equal pvp. Its just an excuse for someone like yourself, because you arent that good at playing Lineage2. Archer,DoomCryer, Bishop vs. Me. 3v1 and i had 1k cp left. Obviously it was the +20 Dusk weapon, or the fact i know how to play an OL, or alteast im not dumb enough when on a mage or healer to stand right next to one. The ability to keep composure while being out numbered in PVP isnt something donated for, its a skill learned from a strong pvper. Ill pvp anyone on the server with A grade armor and weapons only at +0, and the outcome will still be the same. The ability of having your enemy so scared to 1v1 your character on specific classes, because he knows hes got no chance in HELL, is SKILL. Specially when he has donated items himself.

Btw, you were in KKK, DS, BI, DS, BI, Amps clan, your clan, rogues, ATS, rogues clan yet again, i mean shit its hard to keep count. Perhaps its just no one can stand your cry baby ass, after 1 hr of you in vent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GenOmega
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:35 am

Donald wrote:
And Geno how was i spamming u in vent i was in huskys channel.... dont know what u were smokn
Then you fail at using vent because a few people heard you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:34 am

Praised wrote:
but how can we beat YOU when the archers won't do enough damage to the bish to even get him/her below 50% hp.

Shitty pvper.

I got no further than this silly question and decided the rest of the posts werent worth reading.

I dont know Donald, i know he said his alliance blows a few days ago and asked to join my clan. I said.. sure why not i saw him whining about not receiving gear at a Lilith raid but he spoke fluent english and did a fine job while there. I went AFK for a day and i come back hes in 2easy LOL QUARK LOL alliance and yeah, thats all i know.

I said hi, i even repeated myself WHILE he was moving around and soeing.

He ignored, he's a cunt. I shall join in with the killing, he can either leave or form a zerg in retalliation.

OOh the drama and excitement.

But on a further repetition of my initial thought:

Praised wrote:
but how can we beat YOU when the archers won't do enough damage to the bish to even get him/her below 50% hp.

Shitty pvper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donald
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:32 am

Storm wtf u talkn about when i said 2easy was a nub ally i said inifinties allience was nub ebcause BestForEva did not have any active clans on or mems...wtf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:06 pm

Uhhh yeh thats what I said if you read it, but 2easy is shit yes im aware.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naruto
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:18 pm

Anyways... Donald I found you a cool, funny guy. I just don't like when you showed off in GC with your clan and your leader... besides that your a good friend.

Peace.

P.S: Sparda here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/edilsondacunha
Praised
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:26 pm

Donald wrote:
If ur soo good why dont u use ur mind and find a class that can kill a bish? and also u had cat buffs and Akumma u can stfu becasue i dont donate for skill unlike u do and i went from KKK=Dead-Ominous=Left becasue no one was active-Akatsuki=Inactive-infinity=Told me i was a pussy for suggesting to have more clans or mems-Hellzangels=Genocide dissolved....And so im going to RG casue they were allied with [HA] soo yea im a big ass clan hopper when all of these reasons of leaving are not my fault so Akumaa fuck urself And prasied u had catbuff and cov so wtf u talkn about? so 5 archers with cov and kat cant kill 1 healer? and btw if u were smarter u should of killed me first casue i was sleeping you guys thats why you could not kill our bish but ur too nubish to notice that...that is why we kep rolling u so after u rolled u....u brought 4 more guys and our bish logged and u had a healer and ur talk shit when it is 6v2 GG and at the begging we had 3 player a tank a cover and a bish wtf how do they beat 5 archers with +10 or higer bows Mad idk maybe becaus we use strategy and we have skill Mad
I'm going to try and understand this "paragraph".

#1, Archers are meant to pick off bishs, so we had 2 archers, 1tank, and 1mage.
#2, Cat buff and Cov, no we didn't. We had cov when we came back, but not cat buff
#3, so now its 5archers, first it was 3, then 4, now 5? Then we brough 4more guys, meaning we had a full party? No you're mistaken yet again. We had 2archers without cat buff, and cov for the first time. And both of the archers were critting the bish for below 1500. Kill you? What makes it so possible to kill you if we couldn't kill the bish? We turn to you, the bish would just out heal our damage. Oh and we actually only had 6 at the end, we didn't ask them to come, they just showed up.
#4, For the love of God please go learn math. And learn not to lie since it is a horrible thing to do.
#5, And for you rolling us? Ha. Every time I run in to you, you die. I had to feed you 4 times in oly for the 2nd period. And you still failed at getting glad hero. And the only time you beat me in oly was when i wasn't even done buffing yet because of lag. And I still got you down to 50%.
#6, and at our beginning we had tank, 2archers, 1mage. and at the end we had 3archers 2mage and 1 healer. I don't understand how you got 5archers hitting on a bish at the start. Drugs are bad for you. Stay in school. Its really sad to see Americas youth like this, when they are going to be our future.

Talk shit more, you don't have any skill what so ever, you never will. And a lot of us are waiting for those 1v1s we asked for last night. Since you're so good, why don't you accept those?

Storm:
You're calling me a shitty pvper when you were not there? When you never seen me pvp? I think you actually talk more shit then Donald. Which to me is just absolutely amazing. Edit: I guess you didn't realize that archers got a huge crit damage nerf do you? I go from crit magi for 4.1k down to 2000~.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:40 pm

Good, mcshitty pvper better learn how to play an archer now.

F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1.

I still die on my necro with TP in like 5 crits.

shittyyyyyyyy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draven
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:51 pm

Praised is actually a pretty damn good pvper.

Archers were nerfed way to many times on this server.

when in actuality its not archers that need nerfing.

Its a balance issue.

Especially between things such as raid jewels, and buff times etc.

and as for mages...things such as transfer pain need to be nerfed as well as the landing rate and duration time of debuffs and curses (and have sleep return back to its normal c4 duration)

If fighters had a minor m def boost and possibly if mages had a minor p def boost along with the raid boss jewel nerf, things wouldn't be so bad.

But no one listens to me anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.BadInfluence.Editboard.com
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:13 pm

Draven wrote:
Praised is actually a pretty damn good pvper.

Archers were nerfed way to many times on this server.

when in actuality its not archers that need nerfing.

Its a balance issue.

Especially between things such as raid jewels, and buff times etc.

and as for mages...things such as transfer pain need to be nerfed as well as the landing rate and duration time of debuffs and curses (and have sleep return back to its normal c4 duration)

If fighters had a minor m def boost and possibly if mages had a minor p def boost along with the raid boss jewel nerf, things wouldn't be so bad.

But no one listens to me anyway.

Gonna disagree, Archers were hitting someone like me for 3.5-4k with a summon. It was way out of balance, Lundie fixed the mage plat armor sets and thats all i saw really. Fighters dont need Mdef added, thats completely retarded and it ruined L2F. Its easier for a player to create a high enchanted Melee weapon vs a Mage Weapon. Fighters get S grade Jewels while mot mages are in A grade DC. Its easier to make a +7/8 jewel vs. Armor. If archers can stun for 10 seconds and or stun lock, mages should be able to have long lasting debuffs. Sleep wasnt vital for mages, maybe sleeping cloud can be normal, but not sleep. Remember mages have high casting speeds, with 2 stacking renewal buffs. You should now this by now, you saw first hand what Somitlu did to you. There should only be Dyes and none of this tattoo crap, which is the reason why the server was out of balance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:16 pm

Akumaa wrote:
There should only be Dyes and none of this tattoo crap, which is the reason why the server was out of balance.

THATS THE MAIN POINT, UR RIGHT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Praised
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:43 pm

StormBringer wrote:
Good, mcshitty pvper better learn how to play an archer now.

F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1.

I still die on my necro with TP in like 5 crits.

shittyyyyyyyy.
Yes because that is all on my bar is my attack, I don't have stun, hamstring, evade shot, lethal shot, UE, Double shot, or anything like that. And bullshit you die on your necro with TP up in 5crits. I took 7-8crits on my necro with TP up. So don't bring that shit here. If you do, maybe you should buff better imo.

And as far as me learning to play an archer, I know how to play an archer really damn well. Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:28 pm

Lethal shot in pvp? haha.

ok son =x

Last edited by on Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Praised
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:36 pm

Yes its called when someone uses UE.

And here i thought you wouldn't need me to tell you that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:09 pm

Double shot and stun shot are both re-used well before LEthal is ever worth using. ;[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Praised
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Do you love donald?   Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:21 pm

Not in oly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kontrol
Gamemaster
Gamemaster