Lineage II Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Valor

A New L2 Gaming Experience

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make server more balanced

Go down 
+8
Draven
StormBringer
wAAt
Akumaa
GenOmega
Sarapis
arChi69.
Jace
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jace
Academy Student
Academy Student

Make server more balanced Empty
PostSubject: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:37 pm

Right now this server is not balanced and worth of pvping imo.
Archers(donators) are criting me for like 5000 dmg+(I have only 5500 hp) and mages are m.criting way too much.
So you should nerf donators + archers and make cat buff 3 min or something, nerf m.crit....BTW some debuffs shouldnt land that much. You could also nerf AQ & Baium ring. That would make server much better and balanced.
If that wont be fixed soon, players will start leaving.
Back to top Go down
arChi69.
Rookie
Rookie
arChi69.

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 3:27 pm

Donate or die.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 3:46 pm

rawrrrr
Back to top Go down
GenOmega
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:05 pm

Yeah getting 1-2 shotted as a mage totally sucks, not to mention anchor lands everytime, it seems to work on GC mobs alot too.
Back to top Go down
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:42 pm

Funny, anchor has a higher chance in C5 of landing and for longer periods.... I think its perfect the way it is. Mental shield FTW! There isnt any nerfing needed, there isnt dyes in the server, which is what all you guys wanted. So because of this, it throws the server off balance. So get over it. FYI S grade archers on retail with a +0 bow crit for 3k damage if not more against mages. Its nothing new!
Back to top Go down
Jace
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:58 am

Maybe but on retail you cant donate.... And dont tell me that 5000 dmg + on bish is normal
Back to top Go down
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:29 am

No on retail you can just buy the characters from other players, and the adena from sites. Isnt any different then donating, and your missing the complete point. Following link is pvp of a moonlight sent, which isnt even the hardest hitting archer class, and hes doing between 1.8-3k damage pending on class. Now add +16 bow, plat set, tatoos, and cat buff think about it.

http://www.livepvp.com/index.php?p=viewfiles&fileid=1906
Back to top Go down
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:51 am

http://www.livepvp.com/index.php?p=viewfiles&fileid=1991
Heres another from bartz. His bow is actually enchanted a bit more and hes at 2.6-5k.
Back to top Go down
Jace
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:49 am

you are right.What was I thinking, this server is balanced. One shooting bishops/mages. crited for 5000+ from donators. 3600 from normal players.
Back to top Go down
wAAt
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:09 am

Akumaa wrote:
http://www.livepvp.com/index.php?p=viewfiles&fileid=1991
Heres another from bartz. His bow is actually enchanted a bit more and hes at 2.6-5k.
its suck. they are very big hit for me. how i do pro heallz ehm? they are doing 1 shot on me and i am killing. affraid
Back to top Go down
Jace
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:17 am

Funny, anchor has a higher chance in C5 of landing and for longer periods.... I think its perfect the way it is. Mental shield FTW! There isnt any nerfing needed, there isnt dyes in the server, which is what all you guys wanted. So because of this, it throws the server off balance. So get over it. FYI S grade archers on retail with a +0 bow crit for 3k damage if not more against mages. Its nothing new!
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:42 pm

To balance this server, all they have to do is this:

Reduce Blessing of Queen duration to one minute.
Reduce Chant of Victory duration to one minute.
Result is active WCs for parties, instead of bots or 2box AFKs.

Reduce silence duration to 30 seconds, not 2minutes.
Reduce hamstring shot duration to 30 seconds, not 2minutes.
Reduce slow duration to 30 seconds, not 2minutes.
Reduce frost bolt duration to 30 seconds, not 2minutes.
Reduce curse of doom duration to 30 seconds, not 2minutes.

Pretty simple if you ask me.
These are just changes that have been done on retail to balance the above debuffs out.

I personally think it is necessary to reduce CoV and QC duration to 60 seconds.

Any more than that and people just box them and walker them allllll day. Only active WCs and warlocks in clans, should benefit from these buffs.

If you aint got a player whos willing to play a Warcrier or a warlock, u shouldnt have the ability.
Back to top Go down
Draven
Chuunin
Chuunin
Draven

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:53 pm

I agree with the cat queen duration.
Back to top Go down
http://www.BadInfluence.Editboard.com
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:52 pm

Cov is far more powerful than QC.

both should be 60 seconds.
Back to top Go down
arChi69.
Rookie
Rookie
arChi69.

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:15 pm

StormBringer wrote:

These are just changes that have been done on retail to balance the above debuffs out.

Any more than that and people just box them and walker them allllll day. Only active WCs and warlocks in clans, should benefit from these buffs.

If you aint got a player whos willing to play a Warcrier or a warlock, u shouldnt have the ability.

agree. lol! afro flower elephant study scratch rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek santa cherry albino sunny drunken bom bounce Basketball cheers affraid confused confused pig
Back to top Go down
Tabasa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tabasa

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm

StormBringer wrote:

/agree...
Back to top Go down
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:49 pm

Then it goes to making the server retail, you should have any buffs unless someone is willing to play them, including normal buffs, hell lets make songs and dances 2 minutes also. Changing buff times doesnt help anyone but those whom use walker. Also changing cov would own a WC in olympiad if it was only 1 minute. As i said, many people only see whats in front of them and never the big picture.
Back to top Go down
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:10 pm

BTW stop crying about donators, its the most pathetic act ive ever seen. Your talking shit to people who basically pay for the FREE SERVER YOU PLAY ON monthly rent. If you dont like people being able to donate for the right to one shot you, go play on a server that doesnt allow donations and the owner pays for expenses out of his pocket, which are few if any. Money talks and Bullshit walks, something you need to learn in life, and its not like any of the items people have arent obtainable.
Back to top Go down
Jace
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:19 pm

some players will play wc and warlock as main. and one shoting is here again.
I bet they will say: One shot one kill, no luck, just skill
Back to top Go down
StormBringer
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:52 pm

Couldnt care less. the time should be 60 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Akumaa
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:28 pm

StormBringer wrote:
You wouldnt, you normally just run back to L2R. When you dont know how to use a walker, and you dont have people actually playing these chars, while Destiny knows how to. You will soon understand and eat your idiotic comments, when all they do is type a small whisper command for buffs, just like they already do.
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:47 am

Akumaa wrote:
StormBringer wrote:
You wouldnt, you normally just run back to L2R. When you dont know how to use a walker, and you dont have people actually playing these chars, while Destiny knows how to. You will soon understand and eat your idiotic comments, when all they do is type a small whisper command for buffs, just like they already do.

holy fucking shit amen hell yea true ! king
Back to top Go down
Tharaqo
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:44 am

i say ban stormbringer cuz hes a cry baby bitch and thinks any class that kills him is op and hes the best pvper in the world and change cov back to 15 cuz yea one minute is pretty fuckin gay and here storm ill go ahead and make ur post for u.

Omg ur such a noob u cant pvp w/o cov. Pfft im god off pvp i dont need any buffs and i can kill anyone even if they donate and have full buffs. u guys wish u were as gay ups i mean as good as me im am the best in the world keep cov one minute or i cry more jajoajoaxa0sojaacjoas0x0
Back to top Go down
Sarapis
ANBU Recruit
ANBU Recruit
Sarapis

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:54 am

server is failing.... that's just my oppinion
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:15 pm

Sarapis wrote:
server is failing.... that's just my oppinion
Nahhhh, server aint failing the one who is... is YOU! (Which is true.)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edilsondacunha
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make server more balanced   Make server more balanced Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make server more balanced
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next