Lineage II Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Valor

A New L2 Gaming Experience

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RESTART WARNINGS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GenOmega
Chuunin
Chuunin

RESTART WARNINGS Empty
PostSubject: RESTART WARNINGS   RESTART WARNINGS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:03 pm

I noticed the GMs are never on when we seem to need them the most for shitbuffers or people using/leaving buffers at spawn points, etc. But it seems that they suddenly come online only to restart without warning everytime we're doing a raid and yeah well, just a nice heads up 10 mins in advance would be nice. I know fixing stuff is important but last night one of you restarted and obviously couldnt start L2NPC.exe, but you could restart the L2server.exe

I also think everyone else could agree

Please give us a warning in advance

One more thing, I noticed whoever's restarting the server so much, and it isn't lundie, likes to only login to restart the server then doesn't relog, when obviously half the time the restart makes something blow up (stop working), whereas we have to wait hours for lundie to fix it.
(btw I wrote that nicely)
Back to top Go down
Praised
Rookie
Rookie

RESTART WARNINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTART WARNINGS   RESTART WARNINGS Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:53 pm

Who says it isn't lundie trying to add something in or to modify something on each restart. You should get your facts straight.
Back to top Go down
GenOmega
Chuunin
Chuunin

RESTART WARNINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTART WARNINGS   RESTART WARNINGS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:57 pm

Praised wrote:
Who says it isn't lundie trying to add something in or to modify something on each restart. You should get your facts straight.
I have contact with lundie and 2 other gms.
So don't even bother trying that shit on me next time. They know who they are.
Back to top Go down
Saitx
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

RESTART WARNINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTART WARNINGS   RESTART WARNINGS Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:05 pm

[[[ noticed whoever's restarting the server so much, and it isn't lundie, likes to only login to restart the server then doesn't relog, ]]]]

The only people who have access to the box are me and Lundie and the npc error occured on some mistake that Lundie accidenlty did, and it took him sometime to fix it and put it back up . We are working to make a stable server , sorry for the restarts that happened during the last week, and i make sure that server works properly when i restart, you can be sure of that . Get on ventrilo or Irc to learn whats going on.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
GenOmega
Chuunin
Chuunin

RESTART WARNINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTART WARNINGS   RESTART WARNINGS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:37 am

Saitx wrote:
[[[ noticed whoever's restarting the server so much, and it isn't lundie, likes to only login to restart the server then doesn't relog, ]]]]

The only people who have access to the box are me and Lundie and the npc error occured on some mistake that Lundie accidenlty did, and it took him sometime to fix it and put it back up . We are working to make a stable server , sorry for the restarts that happened during the last week, and i make sure that server works properly when i restart, you can be sure of that . Get on ventrilo or Irc to learn whats going on.

Thanks.
You've lived up to that part. I dont mind a crudload of restarts its just warnings would be nice, I'm not tryin to be a prick about it but yeah especially the whole during or right before a raid bit. Cause all those restarts are payin off, like sleep being nerfed so you cant sleep spam (sucks when your zergd by mobs though)

Vent, nah too much spam
IRC - no ones ever on.

Seems valors getting a TS or PTS though (test/public test server, we'll find out wont we I guess)
I like the new stuff comin out but you know, the DB is a fragile thing, hence the restarts from stuff not workin.

Just a 1-5 min warning at the least Razz On behalf of my friends too, "please" Razz
Back to top Go down
Husky
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Husky

RESTART WARNINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTART WARNINGS   RESTART WARNINGS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:42 am

GenOmega wrote:
Vent, nah too much spam
IRC - no ones ever on.

Both those statments are quite incorrect. Those are your best options for finding out whats going on with just about anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lineage2valor.com
GenOmega
Chuunin
Chuunin

RESTART WARNINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTART WARNINGS   RESTART WARNINGS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:03 pm

Husky wrote:
GenOmega wrote:
Vent, nah too much spam
IRC - no ones ever on.

Both those statments are quite incorrect. Those are your best options for finding out whats going on with just about anything.
Not really.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Husky

RESTART WARNINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTART WARNINGS   RESTART WARNINGS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:40 pm

GenOmega wrote:
Husky wrote:
GenOmega wrote:
Vent, nah too much spam
IRC - no ones ever on.

Not really.

Probably cause you don't try using these resources hard enough. Others use them without a problem and are always finding out whats going on.
Back to top Go down
GenOmega
Chuunin
Chuunin

RESTART WARNINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTART WARNINGS   RESTART WARNINGS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:44 pm

Husky wrote:
GenOmega wrote:
Husky wrote:
GenOmega wrote:
Vent, nah too much spam
IRC - no ones ever on.

Not really.

Probably cause you don't try using these resources hard enough. Others use them without a problem and are always finding out whats going on.
Your in sleep mode last time i checked. Then some nub came on and cried about something, thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Husky

RESTART WARNINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTART WARNINGS   RESTART WARNINGS Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:46 pm

GenOmega wrote:
Husky wrote:
GenOmega wrote:
Husky wrote:
GenOmega wrote:
Vent, nah too much spam
IRC - no ones ever on.

Not really.

Your in sleep mode last time i checked. Then some nub came on and cried about something, thats about it.

Oh your trying so hard...
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Donator
Donator
Naruto

RESTART WARNINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTART WARNINGS   RESTART WARNINGS Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:38 pm

Enough of that. No need to be arguing.

I agree with GenOmega about the 10 minute warning before the game restart.

I also agree with what Saitx said. But unfortuantly myself and 3 of my clan members got D/C like 4 times before killing Barikiel today around 21:30 GMT+0. So once again a restart without notice, not even a 1 minute warning before a game restart.

Seriously guys, please do make an announcement before restarting the server... thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edilsondacunha
GenOmega
Chuunin
Chuunin

RESTART WARNINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTART WARNINGS   RESTART WARNINGS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:07 am

Husky wrote:
GenOmega wrote:
Husky wrote:
GenOmega wrote:
Husky wrote:
GenOmega wrote:
Vent, nah too much spam
IRC - no ones ever on.

Not really.

Your always afk I've been logged all day.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Husky

RESTART WARNINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTART WARNINGS   RESTART WARNINGS Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:39 am

GenOmega wrote:
Husky wrote:
GenOmega wrote:
Husky wrote:
GenOmega wrote:
Husky wrote:
GenOmega wrote:
Vent, nah too much spam
IRC - no ones ever on.

Not really.

Your always afk I've been logged all day.

I've been online all day. From 3pm - 11pm GMT -5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RESTART WARNINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTART WARNINGS   RESTART WARNINGS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RESTART WARNINGS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage II Valor :: User Feedback :: Suggestions-
Jump to: